My Lifes Turned Upside Down | Chapter 20

Alice

"Okay, your already to leave. But we don't think you should have unprotected sex. You can still get pregnant, but I'm afraid it'll just be a repeat of this." The nurse said. I gave her a nod and got up and went to change into clothes Andy brought me.

I walked into the bathroom and undressed. I saw my body, my stitches on my stomach which was small again. I rubbed my hand on it. "I'll always love you munchkin. Mamas going to be happy for you though." I said looking up.

I slid my clothes on and walked out. Andy was waiting with all my friends, even Andy's parents came down. I gave them all a smile and hugs.

"Oh Alice. I'm terribly sorry." Amy said giving me a hug. "I know, but we have to move on. For her." I said and she nodded.

Alex ran up to me. "Alice. I love you." I let out a chuckle. "I love you to." She pulled back and smiled and laughed. "Let's all head to you place?" She asked. I looked at Andy and he nodded. "Alright see you all there." And we all walked to our vehicles.

I got in with Andy and we sat in silence. "We should have the funeral this week." I said looking at him. "My mom said she will plan it all for us." Andy said grabbing my hand and starting the car. "Okay, but Andy. I'm really sorry. I love you."

I said placing a kiss on him. "I know babe, me to. Love you." And we drove back to our place. We got there and everyone was already here and inside. "Shall we." He said hugging me I nodded. And we got out and walked up inside.

Everyone was sitting down and eating chips and popcorn and watching a movie. "Wow guys already scarfing our food down." Andy joked. Me and Andy went to the kitchen first to get some more snacks for us.

I sat beside Alex and my eyes drifted down towards her stomach. She was pregnant still. I felt really sad again. I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I emptied my stomach out, I heard footsteps walking towards me. I sat up and flushed the toilet.

"Alice.." It was Alex. "You have to tell Johnnie." I said not looking at her. "I know, I'm just scared." "SCARED!" I snapped at her. I instantly felt bad. "Sorry." "No, I get it. I have to tell him." And she left me alone. Well I deserved that but, not on the day I lost my child.

A/N filler chapter. THE STORY IS GOING TO END SOON.