Give Me Back My Oxygen Mask | Chapter 17

Alice

"Because he tempted me a beautiful Rose!" I sang the last words to the song. I was just finishing washing my hair and getting out of he shower. Last night we just all sobbed our eyes out. Alex, cause of Johnnie. Kate cause she's single. And me cause I missed Andy.

I got out and got dressed and walked Into my room. Alex and Kate were sitting up looking through some of my pictures. "Hey guys! Let's do something today? Wanna go visit around?" I asked waving my phone.

Kate looked confused. "Yas! Introduce us to PTV" Alex shrieked. Kate nodded. "I guess she realized I got numbers to 'famous' people. "I'll see if there busy." I said calling Tony.

"Hey Alice! What's up? Looking for some work?" He said laughing. I could hear the guys in the background. "Nothing much, and I guess I could use some work of your offering." I said laughing. "Is that Alice? Yeah! Yeah!" I could hear Vic in e background.

"Okay, Vic said come over but also we might just fool around today. So come hang as well." Tony said. "I actually have two of my fronds with me, can they come as well." "Hell yeah!" I let out a laugh

Alex was basically pressing her ear right beside mine by the phone. "Okay see ya!" And I hanged up.

"Ahhhhhhhh! I'm gonna meet PTV!!!" Alex shrieked. "Yeah, so get ready. I'm also taking some shots of them." And we all got ready and hopped I to my car.

"Please keep chasing me. Your southern constellations got me-" Alex phone rang as I pulled out. "It's Johnnie." She said before answering it. "What" she said emotionless. "I'm busy right now....what ledas not there to suck your face off?....ugh! Fine! I'll go after but I doubt anything you say will make his better." And she hanged up.

"I'm not letting him ruin this for me." She said wiping her eyes then smiling. Kate and her talked while I drove to the PTV house. Most bands all own one house together where they have a studio and stuff.

I stopped outside the house. "His just looks like a normal house." Alex said I smirked. "What you expect a taco house?" I said getting out. "Well yeah." I pulled out my bag that held my camera and gear.

I gave he door a couple knocks. "Hey Alice! And friends." Tony said answering it. I gave him a hug. "It's great to see you again." He said. I smiled. "This is Alex and Kate." He. Nodded and gave them each a hug. "I've see you in some of Alice's videos." He said to Alex.

I swear she's gonna faint soon. "Y..ya." She said timidly. He led us to the other guys who were all playing beer pong. "Alice!" The other three guys shouted. "Vic! Mike! Jaime!" I said back they each gave me a hug and I introduced the girls.

"This is Kate and that's Alex. The one with the cat named after Vic." I said and Alex hit me. "You told them." She said hiding her blush. Vic walked up to her. "I thought I would've been name after a chihuahua." He said giving her a hug.

"So do you guys still want some shots or just to hang." I asked. "Well just hang. Let you chill with us." Mike said handing Alex a beer. She took it and drank it. So did Kate. But I didn't.

I watched my friends get drunk and still had fun. "Let's play truth or dare." Mike slurred. "I'll go first! Vic truth or dare!" Alex said "hmm dare." She giggled. "So have you had and Kellic moments recently." She said winking. "Yeah." And she gasped. "Okay mike truth or dare!" Vic said.

It went on like that for awhile till..

"Alex truth or dare!" Tony said. "Dare." She slurred she was terribly drunk. "Make out with Vic...for...10 seconds." She looked scared. "C'mon girl! It's a dare!" Mike said. "No backing out, c'mon don't be a pansy! Do it!" Miek slurred drinking some more whiskey.

I kept my eye on her. She looked like she wanted to cry. I placed my hand on here she looked at me. "I get it now." She whispered. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "He was pressured." And I gave her a hug.

Mike had stopped and looked sorry so did Tony. "We should get going. I gotta get Karim from your place." Kate said. I told her to take Alex to the car and I walked up to the boys.

"I'll see you guys around. Sorry about that her and Johnnie are having some problems." They all gave me a hug. "No worries. We should calm down now anyway. I'll call ya layer." And I walked back to my car.

I got in the car and Alex was gone. "Where?" "Johnnie came and picked her up. So it's just you me and Karin's at your place already." I nodded. I started he car and we drove off. "So..you and Karim." I said wiggling my eyebrows. "What about it? Were just friends."

I scoffed. "Yeah, cause you just went to England, with him as hair friends. You could've brought me." She reddened. "Told ya, so how long have you been dating. "Almost 5 months." I gushed. "You two are soo cute!" I squealed. "No way! You and Andy are the shit! Next to Jalex and Phan." She said.

A/N filler chapter? Ahh who cares. So do you wants some more drama?