Never Used To Be So Complicated | Chapter 8

Alice

I was pacing back and forth. I was freaking out and I know that's not good but I couldn't help it. I was lifting Camie and playing around and I had opened my stitches up on my side.

Andy was out buying groceries with Jinxx. That's another thing I was worrying about. I haven't spoken to Sammi, Ella, Carson, Alex, no body all week. I pulled out my phone and ailed the hospital. "Hello?" I said pacing still. "Can I speak to Dr. Marvin please it's important." The receptionist replied with okay. "Alice?" "Yes! Oh I have opened up my stitches. Do I come in or..?"

"Alice it's fine. You're healed up and they fall out, I guess your are falling out now." He said with a small chuckle. I let out a sigh. "Thank god." We talked for a while the. I hanged up when I heard Cam scream. I ran down the stairs and found Cam petting Crow.

"He scared me." She said laughing. I picked them both up and we sat on the couch. "So how's mommy?" I asked. She continued petting crow. "Good. She buys me food and clothes." I nodded. "How's her boyfriend..?" "Parker." I looked at her. "His name is Parker and he's..good to..he yells at me so times but he's better than Derek."

Wow. "You know. For a almost two year old you know allot and your fucking smart." I covered my mouth. "It's fine. My mom always swears and stuff but I'm not allowed to." I nodded. "Good." I said. We laid there for awhile. I was playing with her hair and she was cuddle on my chest with Crow.

"I wish you were my mommy." I looked down at her. "Ohh Camie. I'm just like a step mom. Well yeah. But your mommy loves you." She nodded.

We ended up falling asleep for awhile. When we, well I woke up. Andy was putting groceries away and there was a blanket covering me and Camie, Crow of course curled up with us.

I gently picked them both up and laid them down as I walked up to Andy wiping my eyes. "Awe baby. You look adorable." He cooed at me placing his hands on my cheeks and kissing me.

I kissed him back. "Wow. I'm exhausted yet I slept for an hour." He chuckled and handed me a cup of coffee from Starbucks. "Thank you." I said letting a blush coat my cheeks. "By the way. The guys are coming over and there bring their girlfriends. So invite Damon and them and well have a little gathering."

I smiled. I'd finally get to meet Sammi, lauraine, and Ella. Those were Jinxx, CCs , and jakes girlfriends I believe? I pulled out my phone and hopped up on the counter of our kitchen island. I texted Damon 'hey you and Carson should come over today. Come meet the guys and hang.' Then I texted Kate basically the same thing.

I would've invited Cyr and Edwin but there busy right now. Cyr was spending all week with onision, and Edwin was visiting home. 'Be there soon Tim Burton's daughter' Damon texted back. That was such an old joke. I went as Alice from the Tim burton movie Alice In Wonderland and well. I looked like a fucking twin.

So Damon calls me that cause 'Tim burton created that character in that movie and so he's like my dad' or whatever Damon says. I didn't even notice Andy was standing between my legs. I looked at him and put my phone down. He smiled and kissed me then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

I hugged him tightly back. "I can't believe I could've lost you." I heard his voice come through shakily. I pulled away. I haven't even that of that. I only woke up and he was awake. I never dreaded on how we or one of us could've died, only that we were both alive.

"You didn't. And I didn't loose you either. Or this baby. But it has made me realize life is short." I said testing my forehead on his. "But...our love is forever." He said pecking my lips. "Aweeeee." We looked over at the doorway. Camie stood there. Andy pulled away and I hopped off the counter.

"I want love." She said admiring us. "Sweety. You got love. I love you, mommy loves you." She smiled. "I love you too Camie." I spoke up picking her up and hugging her tight.

"Haha, I love you to Alice." I swung her around and there was a knock at the door. I looked at Andy then I walked over to it with Camie on my back now and answered it. Well everyone's knows how to show up right on time.

"Hey!" I greeted. The boys and their girlfriends, and Kate who's single. Well Ashley is single to. "Awe, who's this sweet heart." Kate cooed along with Carson. "This is Camie, well Carmella. Andy's daughter." I spoke. Kate was kinda taken aback.

"Well come In everyone." I said letting them through. "Go see you your daddy okay." I said to Camie. I went back and greeted everyone. Well mainly the girls. "Hi I'm Alice." I said reaching my hand out for who I'm assuming is Sammi. "Hey I'm Sammi. Jinxxs girlfriend."

Then. I greeted lauraine and Ella. I also introduce Damon, Carson, and Kate to everyone. Well Kate to everyone. Damon and Carson got closer to the guys while I was in a coma and before.

I was walking up stairs when Kate stopped me. "Hey, can we talk." I nodded and pulled her up to me and Andy's room. "Okay." "So I'm a little lost. Camie is.." I chuckled. "Camie is Andy and Juliet daughter. She got pregnant like right when they broke up. Which was almost two years ago. He pays child support and she's a lovey girl. Camie. Oh and..I'm pregnant."

She jumped on me and gave me a huge hug. "Oh sorry! Why haven't you told me!" She shrieked. "I was gonna do a huge video call thing, but I got in that accident." She nodded. "Well thanks for clearing things up. I was kinda confused." She chuckled. I nodded and we headed back down.

A/N the next chapter continues on in Andy's p.o.v