Put An End To All This Madness | Chapter 5

Andy

"Your good to go." The nurse said as she handed me my clothes. Ashley had to bring some from my house. Apparently the ones I wore were all ripped up, but hey already were. I nodded and went to go change.

I walked into the bathroom and undressed. Honestly this is the first time I'm seeing my stitches. I got a big one on my side and a bunch of little cuts that are healing all over. I got a couple bruises to. I look horrible, I just Alice is okay.

I slipped on my clothes and walked out to find Ashley, Carson, and Alex. "Hey." Ashley nodded and the girls gave me a hug. "Glad your doing better." Alex said I smiled and nodded. "We wanted to know if you want to come see Alice..she's allowed visitors now."

Carson said with a small smile. I nodded. We walked out of the room and down a long hallway. Ashley patted my back. "She's not awake yet." I looked at him. "She's been in a coma since you both got here." My eyes widened. "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

He sighed and looked at one of the girls for help. "We weren't allowed. The doctor told us not to say a word to you or you'll have a harder time healing." Alex said looking at me then to a room to the left.

I followed her eyes and I saw Alice's name on the door. 'Alice Summers' (can't remember if I had a last name for her last book but whatevs) my mouth got dry, and I moved closer to it.

Ashley and the girls were right behind me and I walked through the door. I could hear the quiet beeping of machines hooked up to her. She looked so calm. Like shes been ready for this. That she's just asleep and will wake up any minute.

I walked over and sat on a chair facing her. She still had her little baby bump. I gave a small smile looking at it. I looked over at the Giles and Ashely then a nurse came in. "Oh! You must be Andy." She said walking over to Alice and checking the machines.

"Yeah? How'd you know." She smiled at the girls. "Your friends. Anyway I have great news about Alice." I looked at her and nodded for her to continue. "She's out of her coma. She came out of it last night. Right now. We just put her to sleep so she can regulate some things. But she should be away any time now. She can also leave in a few days." She said smiling then walking out.

I smiled over at Ashely and the girls.

Alice

"ANDY!!!" I screamed then I thrashed out and closed my eyes. I felt my arms being held back and a brig light in my face. "Alice. Alice. Calm down sweety." I heard some woman say. I stopped and looked around.

"Where am I?" I said backing away from the girl. "Your in a hospital." I looked around. "But I was just- Andy." I said looking down at my feet. I felt a hand on my arm. I looked over and followed it to a man. I smiled and I pulled him down beside me and covered him in kisses and hugs.

"Andy! I thought you were dead! I love you!" I said he chuckled. "I'm glad your okay, and finally awake." I pulled away. "How long-" "about threw weeks." My eyes widened. Wow... The baby! I pulled my hands to my stomach fast and felt my bump I sighed with relief.

"How's the baby? Anything bad happened?" I asked. The nurse looked through some papers. "Your baby is fine, the glass that hit you side wasn't deep enough to do any damage. She's okay." She said smiling and walking out.

I smiled at Andy. "Our baby's okay!" I said kissing him again. I looked up from my belly and at then to Andy. "When can I get out?" He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Soon, in a few days."

A/N Alice woke up. I couldn't leave her in a coma for long guise. Anywho. *shamless self promotion* you should check out my other fanfictions. Also, THE WALKING DEAD GUISE CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 6 AND AMERICAN HORROR STORY SEASON 5 AAAAAND SEASON 6 OF VAMPIRE DIARIES. (I haven't watched it yet.)

P.s I had a dream about Andy. We were dating *fangirls :3* and I was at one of their concerts and I and a bunch of fans jumped on stage and moshed out. Of course my dream was cut short and I couldn't fall back asleep to continue it