When Everythings Disturbed | Chapter 2

Alice

"Oh my god it's hot!" I said throwing the blankets off me and peeling Andy's arm off. I got off the couch and turned the heat down and opened a window up. Last night me and Andy slept on the couch, Johnnie, and Alex slept in the room. Bryan, CC, Jinxx, Jake, and Ashley slept on the floor. John and the crew slept somewhere else I guess.

"I walked into the room and they were fast asleep. Last night I had packed my bags up. I grabbed my camera and started recording, "hey guys! So I'm moving yet again. I'm moving to L.A to live with Andy. As you all know were having a baby together." I walked around showing them my bags.

"There all still asleep." I said poi ting the. Camera at all the boys on the floor sleeping. "Tsk tsk tsk." I went to the kitchen and sat at the table. "So you Misfits are amazing! Give your self a high five. 2 million subscribers in two and a half months. You guys rule!"

I was at 2,759,789 subscribers. I said a goodbye when I heard the guys waking up. I closed it and put it away. I walked over to Andy. "Morning babe." He hugged me. "Morning to you to." And I curled back up beside him.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Up up UP!" Johnnie shrieked walking around singing and playing on the ukulele. "Duuuuude. You just woke up. How can you be so lively." Bryan said wiping his eyes.

"I had an awesome night!" "Woah, I don't wanna know." I said blocking my ears. "What?- ohh! OH! God no! I'd never tell you guys that stuff. But it was relaxing." He smirked. "JOHNNIE!" I said throwing a cushion at him.

He went laughing over to Alex who was cooking us all breakfast. "Were leaving today?" I asked Andy. The guys were all waking up. "Yeah, the appointment is tomorrow." I nodded and kissed him.

"Sit up guys." Ashley said approaching us then sitting beside us. "That had to be the most uncomfortable floor." "Well looks like Jake had fun spooning with you." I said and he blushed. "Awe, is Ashy washy embarrassed." And he glared at me.

It only cause me and Andy to laugh louder. "Fuck off." And he gave Andy a little shove. "Ashley where'd you go." Jake said reaching around. "You fuck off too." And I started laughing again.

"You guys are hilarious." I felt something vibrate by my hip. Andy reached for him phone and groaned when he read the message. I looked at it was from Juliet. 'Hey child support. ASAP.' That's all she ever asks for. I'm glad she's not flirting or anything but just straight up asking for money every time. It's kinda sad and annoying.

"Breakfast!" Alex called. We all got up and went to eat. "So Alex, I heard you gave Johnnie a blowjob." Ashley spoke up. I choked on my eggs and bursted out laughing. Leave it Ashley to bring something like that up. Alex glared at Ashley, then me, then Johnnie.

"What?" Johnnie asked looking all innocent. "Oh my gosh. I'm going to miss you guys." And Alex looked at me. "I'm moving. That's why I had packed all my things up." I said pointing to the bags by the door,

"Your moving in with Andy?" I nodded. "Well then. Andy if you hurt her on anyway. I'll. kill. You. Myself. Same goes for when the baby comes." She gave Andy the scariest look I've ever seen her give someone. He actually looked fucking intimidated. Him. The tallest fucking person I know.

"O-okay." And then Alex went back to her sweet self and smiled at Johnnie. "Woah." Alex looked at me. "You went from 'I'm a fucking murderer to I'm a fucking sweet kid' in like zero seconds."

"Well it's a gift." And we finished eating up. "We gotta go now." Andy spoke to me. I gave Bryan, Johnnie, and Alex all hugs and told them I'll Skype and call.
Andy took my bags out to the tour bus and I to an empty bunk. It's a long drive to L.A so we watched a movie.

I ended up fall asleep. And when I woke up. I was in a bed in a room I've never been in.

A/N short chapter but that's alright.