I Knew When I First Saw You | Chapter 6

Alice

It's been a whole week and I can finally go home. This hospital is scary. I'm only saying that cause I don't know. It's just something about the colour white and EVERYTHING is white here. "Alice. Let's get going, are you ready?" I heard Andy on the other side of the bathroom door. I was just finished getting dressed.

I opened the door and nodded. We walked out when a nurse had stopped us. "Sorry but your Alice right?" I nodded and gave her a small smile, she must be a fan or something. "You have some people asking for you on the main desk." I looked at Andy and shrugged. We both walked over there hand in hand.

We walked up to the desk. "Someone was asking for Alice." I asked the lady. "Oh! There right over there." She said pointing to the waiting room. I saw four people but none I recognized. We walked over and I coughed. Their heads shot up but only two stood up. "Alice." The woman said walking closer.

"And you are?" I said backing and pulling Andy closer. "It's me, your mom. Your father is right here to." I scoffed. "I don't have any parents." She scowled. "Why didn't you call us? When did you leave Nebraska. Did you know how long it took us to get here. Plus your pregnant." She said pilling word over word.

"Like you care." I pulled Andy and said let's go. "Alice. I'm your mom nothing's changed." I stopped dead in my tracks and walked right up to her. "Things changed when dad dropped me off at school and never came back." I said my eyes shifting over to him. He stiffened up. I walked away. My 'moms' face cold.

I pulled Andy close and we walked out to his car. We got in and we drove back to Andy's. The ride was rather quite, but it wasn't awkward. When we got to the house we walked in and both sat on the couch. Me in his lap. "Soo...baby names." He said smiling and playing with my hand.

We had the ultrasound there, since it was scheduled at that hospital and I was there. Were having a girl. And turns out I'm like a month pregnant. "How about Carolyn Scarlet Biersack." I suggested. He smiled. "She's gonna have my last name." I smiled back. "Of course! Your the dad and I love you with every ounce of me."

He kissed me and we cuddled. "I love the name." Then his phone went off. It was Juliet. "Hello?" Andy said poking my nose. "Heard you and...Alice, were in an accident. Hope your okay. By the way me and Carmella need the money early." "But-" "k thanks bye!" She said cutting him off.

He slammed his phone down on the couch. I cuddled closer. "She's driving me crazy. She was a good friend once. But she's just like using Camie for money now." He said sighing. "I know" I said lacing our hands together. "How about we go see them later. Pay them and visit Camie." I said playing with our hands.

He looked down at me and leaned in till our lips met. "Your fine with it." He asked. I scoffed at him. "Hey! I love Camie." I said and covered my mouth, I don't know where that came from but it just did. Andy smiled at me. "You love Camie. Even though she's not yours." He asked. I nodded. "She's a sweetie and I've been around her as much as you. Of course! I'm gonna get attached."

I said standing up. "No, stay." Andy said pulling me back down but right on his lap this time. "Your so wonderful. I love you." He said placing kisses on my neck and making me get the shivers. I leaped up. "C'mon. It's like 6, we should go now." I said trying to hide my face from Andy. He had me flustered.

He chuckled and got up and pulled me by the waist closer to him. He kissed my head. "Okay, let's get ready. You can shower and I'll get us some snacks." He said placing one kiss and walking to the kitchen. I walked up the stairs and straight the the bathroom. I needed a shower. I've been out for like two weeks.

I got undressed and hopped in the shower and started cleaning up. It took me about 15 minutes to clean myself up. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around me and walked over to me and Andy's room. I took out some shorts and a long sleeved PTV sweatshirt. I brushed my hair and slipped on a beanie. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen.

Andy was just about to turn around when I wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled. "I made us some sandwiches." He said. I pulled away and grabbed my sandwich. "Alice. Your gonna get cold when we come back home. Slip some sweats on or something babe." He said poking my side.

I took a bite and shook my head. "I'll be fine. It's hot here in L.A compared to Nebraska." He rolled his eyes and nodded while taking a bite of his sandwich.

We finished our snacks up and headed for Andy's car. Juliet actually had her own place here. Her and her new boyfriend were living there. It was sorta close, but still far. Which I am grateful for. I don't hate her, but i still sorta don't like her. She's nice and all but her constant nagging for money is driving me and Andy crazy.

And it's not like he has allot. He's gotta pay bills and everything. We drove in the direction to a corner store and Andy got out and went to take some money out of the ATM for Juliet. It didn't take him long at all. I pulled out my phone and hooked it up to Bluetooth and played some Elizabeth Grace.

I actually have to talk to her soon. I looked over at Andy's side as he got in. "Let's go." He said driving away.

A/N the next chapter is continuing but in Andy's point of view.