You Say Loves Overrated, I Say Its Complicated | Chapter 4

Andy

I woke up and all I could see was white. I blink and blinked and my vision came clear. I saw a white roof, and I could hear beeping. I brought my hand to my face. I could feel a mask over my mouth.

I remember what happened. And I shot up which cause my head to get lightheaded. I pulled at all the things hooked up to me. Then two arms forced me back down. "Andy! Andy! Calm down." I looked up to see Ashley. I stopped and looked at him.

"Andy, lay back down." He said pushing that nurse button. A nurse came in no later. "Ahh, your awake. That's good." I opened my mouth but no words came out. "Oh!" She said taking the mask off me and handing me a cup of water and two pills.

I took them. "Okay, Mr. Biersack. Do you remember your name?" She asked I nodded. "Andy." I said bearly above a whisper. "Do you know what happened." I nodded. "We were hit by a huge truck..." I started panicking again. My heart monitor was going crazy.

"Alice! Where's Alice! Is she okay! I have to see her!" I panicked attempting to stand up. "Woah. No sit back down." Her and Ashley held me back. "Tell me" I said sitting back down. "She's in surgery right now. But it's going great, so sit back down. Your gonna be here for a week." And she walked out.

The guys walked in. "How long have I been out?" I asked all the guys in front of my bed. "About a week." My eyes widened. "And Alice is still in surgery?" I said looking at everyone. "She was the first night. Then yesterday there was internal bleeding so their fixing it." Damon spoke.

I saw him walk in with Carson crying. "Bryan, and the others would like to come in." Damon spoke urging to the door. I nodded. Alex, Bryan, and Johnnie walked in. "Awe man, I'm glad your awake and doing good." Bryan spoke patting my shoulder.

I nodded. "Have you guys seen Alice." Alex nodded. "We came here everyday to see how you and Alice where doing. We saw her yesterday before they put her in surgery." "Did she-" Alex shook her head. "The baby's fine. The glass that pierced her side wasn't deep enough to do any harm."

I started crying. Jake came up to me. "Hey..she's gonna be fine." I nodded. "I know, it's just I'm glad there both okay." I looked back at the door. "Mom?" She came rushing in and hugged me and kissed my forehead. "When did you get here?"

"I was here all week, me and your father." I smiled. "Now Andrew. How come you never introduce Alice to us?" She said backing up. I looked at Ashley. He nodded. "C'mon, guys let's leave them alone." And he and the others walked out.

"Well, I just met her a month before warped. I was still on tour so I couldn't introduce you guys. Then we were both on warped all summer, and it's only been like a month since warped ended." She nodded. "Well, she's very pretty." I looked at her. "You saw her?" She nodded. "That young girl Alex took me."

I sighed. "There's two other things.." She looked at me. "Alice is pregnant." She smiled. "Oh honey, I know that. I saw her little bump." I smiled then It faltered. "I also have another kid." She looked back at me. "What?"

"Well you know Juliet. Well I guess when we broke up she was a few weeks pregnant. She had the kid and her name is Carmella and she's 1 year old." She looked sorta mad. She never really like Juliet. "You've seen her?" I nodded. "We gave her a ride back to L.A before warped and I've seen Camie then, and she brought her to a couple of our shows on warped."

"Andrew. What am I going to do with you. First you get that skank Juliet pregnant and your not even there for the baby, and now this one." She said getting mad. "Firstly, I loved Juliet once and she's a good friend. That baby, I love her. And I would do anything for her. Secondly Alice is my love now. And I'm going to do the best I can for those three."

She smiled. "There's the Andy I know." "What?" I said Corday getting confused. "I just wanted to see the passion come out of you. I'm glad your dad. And I really like Alice. I might have not seen her once but you do really love her."

I nodded. I heard the door open and I looked at my dad. "Hey son." I smiled. "Hey." He sat beside my mom and they held hands. "So I talked to the doctor and you get to come out tomorrow." I nodded and we caught up.

They had to leave, there flight was in a few hours. I said goodbye and I laid back down. God, I hope Alice and our baby are okay.

A/N the end of this chapter was terrible. I had it written out and Wattpad had to go and delete it. .-.