We Were Made To Feel Alone | Chapter 7

Andy

I turned the car off and looked over at Alice. "Do you mind if Camie stays for the week? Before I leave for tour and all. I'd like to spend some time with my two favourite girls." I said with a smile.

She smiled back and grabbed my hand. "Andy. I told you, I love Camie. It'll be wonderful and I don't mind at all." I kissed her and we got out of the car and started walking up to Juliet's door. We knocked three times then a guy answered. "Juliet here?" I asked.

I know she's here though. "Juliet! Door!" He yelled and walked away. "Okay?" Alice said looking at me. I frowned and looked back at the door. Juliet came walking over to us. "Andy! And Alice." She said giving us hugs. Well.

"Did you bring the money." She asked wide eyed. I nodded. I handed her the money. "Hey, I was wondering if I could take Camie for a week." She looked back into the house then at us. "Uhh...sure! I'll get her packed. Come in and make yourselves at home." She said letting us in then running upstairs.

Me and Alice walked in and I saw Camie in the living room colouring. We walked over to her. "Hey Camie." I said walking up to her. "Daddy!" She yelled hugging me. I heard Alice aww at us. "Alice!" She said giving her a hug next. "Wow, your getting tall. How old are you?" Alice asked sitting her on her lap. "One. Almost two." She said holding up her fingers.

I looked down at what she was colouring, a princess. She didn't even get a mark outside of the line. She's amazing. I heard Juliet coming down the stairs. "Camie, your gonna stay with daddy for awhile." Camie nodded from Alice's lap. I saw Juliet's face tune into hate when she saw Camie and Alice hugging and giggling. I walked up to Juliet.

"I'll have her back at the end of the week." I said she nodded and I saw tears pricking at her eyes. "Yeah." And she walked away. I was about to go follower her and ask what's wrong but I'm sure she went to her boyfriend. I walked over to Alice. "Let's go. Camie let's go see me and Alice's house." I said grabbing her bag.

She leaped up and held Alice's hand. "Wait, so if your my daddy and mommy is my mommy, is Alice my sister?" Camie asked wording her words perfectly. I looked at Alice. "No, she's my girlfriend. So she's like a second mommy? But you'll have a little brother or sister." I said looking at Alice to see if she was okay with what I said. She smiled at me.

"Yay!" She cheered as we walked to our car. We got in and drove to our house. Camie and Alice were laughing the whole way. I swear it like Alice isn't a 19 year old and is a 35 year old mother. She's so good with kids and she's fickng mature for her age.

We got to our house and as soon as we got out of the car and to the front door there was a ball of fur curled up on a chair. I looked at Alice. "What is it daddy?" Camie said. I walked up to it. It's a cat for sure. It was black and white. It looked a few months old. It was a kitten. I picked it up and it meowed. It was shivering.

"It's a cat." I said. Alice looked at it. "He looks so small." I nodded. We walked in and I had wrapped the kitten up in my shirt. I looked at Alice. "I'm goi to run to the pet store. Ill he right back." I said walked back out the door. "Does this mean where keeping it!" Alice yelled. "Yup!" And I got in the car with the kitten. I grabbed a shirt that I had lying around and wrapped the kitten up on that.

"Let's to get you some stuff." I said pulling out of the driveway. I got to a pet store and I bought some food, a litter box, collar, toys, bowls, a bed, one of those cat towers, I went all out for this cat. Me and Alice's cat now. I got back to the car and put the stuff away and set the cat down in the shirt again.

I drove back to the house and opened the door to Camie and Alice cuddled up on the couch. "Daddy!" Camie shrieked and ran to my legs. I put the bags down and the kitten. "Okay, I gotta walk around." I said laughing a little bit.

She let go and I poured some food and water for the cat. He walked over to to and started eating. "There you go..crow," I said looked at the cat then at Alice. "Crow sounds perfect right?" She nodded. I smiled and pet him one last time before I set up his things and put stuff away.

A/N voila Crow. You know I have this huge teddy bear. I've named it Andy but I call it Andy Bier. Get it, Andy Bier. Bier-bear. Haha, I thought it was clever. I also have a huge cat teddy bear I named Lynn. So I get to say I sleep with Lynn from Pvris and Andy from BVB every night ;)