Frustrated

Gojo's POV
He watches her passionately speak about societal woes. He leans back watching her. The way she rolls her eyes and talks with her hands. The blanket had fallen around her waist. Wearing a light colored shirt without a bra. He groans trying to keep his focus on her face. She comes to a pause and he sees her thinking. "You want something sweet?" She turns to him, she must have her appetite back. He nods as she gets up.

Even wearing oversized sweatpants he couldn't miss how her waist curved. His phone had been going off for the past hour. What time is it?? He looks at his phone, missed texts and notifications. The time read 7:00 pm. "Gojo!!!" She shouts and he turns his head. "Why the fuck did you put the snack cakes up so high??" He laughs as she jumps to try to reach them. He walks over standing behind her, his body pressed against hers as he reaches to the top shelf and grabs them. "So I have an excuse to come back. Duh!" He says playfully and flicks her forehead. She shakes her head in annoyance but he notices she hasn't moved. He was standing so close. He looks up and sees Candy on the top shelf. He leans into her and he feels her heart racing as he presses against her again. "What are you doing?" She asks looking up at him, and he brings the candy in front of her face. She releases a breath as you back up and hand it to her. She pushes him back and makes her way back to the couch. So stubborn...

You feel your heart racing as you sit onto the couch. To be fair it has been 3 months since your were that close to a man. Minus the incident with Sukuna. You groan remembering how your body reacted then. And the way he always studies you like a piece of art makes you feel strange. You bite your cheek and lip trying to calm down. "You ok friend?" He sits next to you smirking. "Yes! And answer your phone I'm tired of hearing it go off." You say unable to look at him. You see out of the side of your vision as he opens his phone.

You snatch it out of his hand and he gasps in surprise. "I'm going help you sort through some of these women. Find you a good one." You say trying to distract yourself. You open the first text and laugh. A gorgeous women poses naked, the way she contorts her figure was impressive. I've been so bad... The text under it reads. As you go to the next few they all had similar pictures and captions. You look up at him and he seems a little embarrassed. "Gojo I don't know if I am going to find anyone this way. Not to say they aren't lovely. But I have a feeling they just want your dick." You smirk and your stomach turns when you see his face go from embarrassed to that intense stare from before. "Say dick again..." He teases you and you push him. He grabs your arm and pulls you on top of his lap. "No... what the fuck?!" You say trying to get up but he grips your waist tight. "Please..." He begs looking down at you his hands travel to your lower back rubbing bare skin, you feel how much he wants you between your thighs, and you freeze. "Let me go." You say aggressively and his hands fall to the side. You climb off of him and he watches you crawl to the other side of the couch. "I have to go." He says suddenly and you just nod. Handing him his phone back. You stare at each other for a while before he turns around and walks out your door. You let out a frustrated breath, your body ignoring your brain. You feel how turned on you are. You yell into the void. You go to your room and open your top drawer. You sigh and lay onto your bed. "Fuck..." you arch up and touch yourself. It doesn't take long before you feel your body tense up and release. You feel ashamed and get up. You walk to the bathroom and take a cold shower.

After you grab your phone and decide to lay down. Turning off your electronics and lights. You collapse back in bed and open your phone. You had a few missed calls from Isabel's brother and feel even worse that you had ignored him. You text him.

I'm so sorry! Did you get her?

He answers immediately as always.

Yeah eventually no thanks to you ya jerk! Lol

So sorry!! I'll give her a hard time next time I see her. I promise!!

I know... lol Why I like you so much! Tough love!

You know it! Night Javier!

Night Y/N!

You then pull up a new message to Gojo. You pause for a bit but then text him.

Thanks for today! Minus the death grip on my waist!! If your free this week we should get coffee. See you!

You sit waiting for a response but nothing comes up. You look and see you were left on read. You roll your eyes and set your phone down. Turn over and try your best to fall asleep.

Gojo Pov
He sits outside her apartment in his car groaning in irritation. He flashes back to feeling the dip in her lower back and how her breath hitched at his touch. Then the look of anger in her eyes when he wouldn't let her go. He pulls his phone out and calls Sukuna. "What??" Wait where the hell are you?" Sukuna answers loud music plays in the background. "You can have her." Is all Gojo says and he hears Sukuna chuckle. "You can't break her. I told you." Sukuna says and you hear a woman moan. "Fuck you! I can I just don't have the patience. She wanted it but refuses to give in. I don't have time." Gojo says irritated. "Then why the fuck are you even talking about her when 50 women have probably hit you up. I bet your fucking sitting outside her apartment right now." Sukuna yells and Gojo shakes his head. "Your right..." He mutters turning on the ignition. "Come through! We have booze, women and drugs." Sukuna says. "I'll be there in 10." Gojo replies pulling off.

The rest of the night was a blur. All he remembers is seeing a text from Y/N pop up and trying his best to ignore it. He remembers calling out her name while pounding into a random woman, who was to high to care. And then fucking her even harder, pissed off.