Falling Down

Dread was all you felt as you walked up to the pent house door and pulled your keys from your pocket. Please don't be here.... You begged whatever entity may exist in this world. You open the door and breath a sigh of relief when your greeted by quiet and darkness. You walk inside and collapse on the couch.
If you ever loved me let me stay in the pent house tonight. I just need time to myself.
You quickly text Gojo's number and he calls you. You groan, not wanting to hear his voice. You pick up and he begins talking right away. "You can stay there all week if you want. I won't bother you. It's all yours." He says softly, he sounded like your Gojo. Which only made you hate him more. "You don't have to say anything. I don't deserve it. But please just tell me your going to be ok." His voice falters a bit which causes you to take in a shaky breath. "Yes." You whisper and he sighs hearing the wavering tone. "Ok. Well like I said the place is yours for the week...." He pauses as if to say more and you beg him not to. "Goodbye y/n." He says after awhile and you hang up. You stand up and decide a nice long bath is just what you need. But not before grabbing the most expensive bottle of whiskey to take with you. You grab a Bluetooth speaker and laptop from the bedroom and make you way in. You set up your playlist, turn on the bath and turn off your phone.

Geto POV
He sits at a bar currently on his 5th drink. He gives anyone who approaches an unfriendly gaze and they quickly back off. Until a familiar tattooed arm wraps around his shoulder. "Sukuna...." He says low and the other man smiles at him. "Not hanging with the bestie tonight?" He laughs while waving to the bartender. "No I wanted to be left a lone." Geto grumbles. "Not hanging with your besties lover?" He teases him further but Geto knows he just wants a rise out of him. It's how Sukuna enjoys himself. Sick bastard. Geto chooses not to respond and instead lifts his glass finishing the contents. "Put whatever he orders on my tab and get me another." Geto tells the bartender who nods. "Aww thanks! Still a bit jealous but your a good friend..." he grins devilishly. "Am I?" Geto questions sighing. "Fuck Gojo. He is such an..." sukuna begins to say but Geto smirks suddenly and cuts him off, "ungrateful bitch!" Geto shouts and Sukuna burst out laughing. "Yes!!! Geto when I saw her take a bat to his car..." his eyes glaze over reminiscing about the memory, "I thought I could maybe understand what love was. Holy shit!" He finishes his sentence. "She is something else." Geto whispers both of them fall silent as they both get lost in their own thoughts. "You both look so fucking pathetic!" A deep voice cuts through the silence a huge shadow towering over them. "Toji your such an asshole. It's why I love you so much!" Sukuna says turning and hugging the huge man. Geto feels all the eyes in their direction, as soon as more than one of them enters a room the attention is quickly drawn to their direction. He hated that. "You both just ruined my quiet night..." he mutters and a large hand slaps him on the back. "Stop sulking and give us the details!" Toji says ordering a drink and sitting beside Geto. "Fuck off!" Geto growls glaring at him. "Hey it's only fair! I was so close until Gojo pulled her away." Sukuna pouts childishly. "That's one thing I am grateful for that night." Geto says and sukuna feigns hurt. "If she has you pouting like a bitch then I already know what I need to know." Toji smiles but it makes Geto cringe. "It was awful. Worst pussy I have ever had. I had to force myself to finish." Geto says aggravated. The two men look at each other and chuckle. "Whatever you say Geto." Toji says as women start to flock over to the group. One woman touches his arm. "I'll be better for you." She says seductively and he wants to run. "I doubt it." He says harshly and she scoffs walking away. "Look bruh sulk all you want but don't keep us from a good time." Sukuna says elbowing him. Geto sighs, throws up his arms in defeat and chugs his drink. He pulls out his phone and tries to call her again but it goes to voicemail. He bites his lip nervously hoping she was ok.

Gojo pov
Alone again... he lays in the hotel bed staring up at the ceiling. He was so tired. His father working him harder than ever. Upon hearing the news of his love life he won't stop talking about arranging an engagement. All Gojo could do was remember her face. The way she got so passionate about topics that were important to her. Her awful mouth and sarcasm. Her witty rebuttals. The way she screamed his name. Her gaze when she told him she loved him. She was haunting his every thought. "Shit!!!" He shouts sitting up and throwing a pillow across the room. Right now she was in the pent house they had planned to share. He remembered waking up one morning to loud Motown music in confusion and walking out to her dancing around while cleaning. It made his heart race. Now it made it ache. "I'm such a fuck up!" He shouts into the empty room. He picks up his phone, her shaky yes bothered the hell out of him. He knew something happened but he had no right to comfort her. No matter how much he wanted to run there and have her in his arms. She was right love hurts like nothing he had ever experienced. It was an amazing feeling until it all came crashing down around him. It sucked knowing he was the cause of the fall. "I'd do anything to have you back..." he groans wanting to pick up a bottle but knowing it would only make things worse. He deserved to feel this pain. He cries out remembering how he lifted his arm to hit her when he was high and those words passing from her lips. It was like a gun to the head. He was never one to cry but she made him so weak. As he was flipping through photos of their trip he sobbed and felt no shame for it. He stops on one and posts it to his social media accounts. A secret hope that she would see it and remember him as he was. He had snuck a photo of her while she laid on a towel deep into her writing. That look on her face made him crazy. He wrote a caption: Beautiful Mind the world should see. They would fall in love just like I did. Comments come rolling in but he notices one in particular. "Then why did you break it?" Geto... he knew his friend was interested in her before they even got serious. He hated that he knew that his friend would have been better for her. But he was always a selfish man. I need to let her go... he clenched his fist tightly. But I don't want to!