Eye to Eye

When you wake up he is laying with his arm propped up on his hand watching you sleep. "Stop being creepy." You mumble pushing his arm causing him to fall a bit. He gasps, "I thought it was romantic!" You laugh, "what do you know about being romantic?" He double gasps and you groan. The wine headache finally hitting you. "Wine has the worst hangover..." you grumble covering your face. It is quiet between you for a bit, he pulls you back into him. Then you feel him sigh, "Has someone hit you before?" You have never heard his tone this serious. You turn over his face was a bit scary. "Men are trash. When they get jealous or want to keep you from your friends they grow desperate. So yes." You say frowning, your mind wondering to a past relationship when you were much younger.

You shiver seeing your ex's image in your mind. When he feels you shiver he holds you closer to him, lightly rubbing your lower back. "Shit Y/N... I'm so sorry." He says softly and you bury your face in his chest. You listen as his steady heartbeat quickens a bit at the contact. "I would never." He whispers and you roll your eyes pulling back. "Never say never. Marcel may have never hit me like..." you cringe as the name left your lips, "Hector. But  the punched holes in the wall are just as terrifying. He would often get mad and push on my face while screaming. When we were in front of others it was awful...." You don't know why you are telling him this. Maybe as a cautionary tale but the look on his face was shock. "Have you never loved someone so much that you literally drove each other crazy?" You whisper and this time your tone turns serious. You watch as he thinks for a while. "No..." he mutters and you frown. "Did you love Marcel like that?" He asks his eyes full of sadness and regret. "For a time." You say cupping his face in your hand. "That sounds awful." He looks so upset and you laugh. "Yeah it hurts like a bitch. But the good times were amazing." He looks so perplexed like love was such a confusing idea. It hurt your heart.

You lean in and softly kiss him. His eye grow wide and he returns it. You rest your head on his forehead and look into his eyes. "Maybe you can help me understand these feelings?! Because I feel like I'm losing my mind. I want to be around you all the time. I want to touch you all the time. It's infuriating and distracting." He grumbles and you smile at him brightly. "Ooo god. Don't do that. Don't smile like that. It's intoxicating." He says turning away from you. With his face turned away you lazily kiss his neck and he groans. "Your making it so much worse. I told you to help me understand..." you graze your teeth lightly across the sensitive skin and your heart leaps when he makes an animal like growl. "I keep having a thought of how badly we are going to hurt each other." You frown and then ask, "How do you feel when Sukuna says he wants me?" You whisper and his whole body tenses up. "Like murdering him." He hisses and you nod, you now lay light kisses a long his shoulder. "How did you feel when I opened my body up to you?" You softly trace his lower stomach, enjoying the shudder it caused. "Amazing. Indescribable." He says breathless, you pull his face towards you. "Love and hate all in one. makes you crazy..." you whisper and he lets out a frustrated sound.

You stare at each other lost in your own thoughts when your stomach growls loudly. "Good thing I ordered us food!" Gojo laughs a laugh that touches your soul. You groan in embarrassment. You begin to get up but he lightly grabs the back of your neck and says, "Stay in bed. I'll go get it." You nod curling back into the covers as he gets up.

You must have nodded off for a bit because he lightly shakes you back a wake. You slowly sit up and drool at the display in front of you. "Do I want to know how much this cost?" You say, taking in the fluffy pancakes, perfectly crispy bacon, giant bowl of fruit, fancy omelets, potatoes, and biscuits. He shakes his head, "no because you will yell at me..." and you laugh grabbing for the juice and taking a sip. "Fucking freshly squeezed orange juice. Yes fine you are forgiven!" He smiles at you and you all begin to devour breakfast in bed.

After such a giant meal you both find yourself drifting in and out of sleep. Cuddled together, soft touches and the lack of energy causing it impossible to move from bed. "This is really nice." He says almost to himself. "You have never had a lazy day lounging in bed with someone?" You ask surprised. He looks at you a bit embarrassed. "No I always wake up alone." He replies and you feel your heart sink. "Gojo..." you say sadly as you massage his scalp. "I'm sorry." He looks up at you with confusion on his face once again.

You bite your lip, "What do you want out of this?" You ask gesturing to yourselves. "Honestly... I just wanted to find out how much of a freak you were." He says you see the internal conflict on his face. "But the more I get to know you I don't know. This is new to me." You smirk up at him, "Thank you for being honest. This is weird to me to. We are so different but at the same time so similar."

You sigh. "I feel like we have gotten way to deep this morning? Afternoon? I don't even know what time it is." You laugh and he smiles at you. "Who cares?" He shouts grabbing you and cuddling close. You cradle into his arms and grab your iPad off your nightstand. You scroll through Tik Tok, occasionally laughing together at a video. Then a video pops up with a familiar and nostalgic song and you gasp in excitement. "I'm playing this song right now!" You shout and he looks at you lost. "Powerline?! The goofy movie?!" You look at him in surprise. "You have never seen the goofy movie?" You ask in utter shock and he shakes his head.

You quickly pull up the song on You Tube. You get on your knees when the intro begins and he looks at you with a mix of confusion and amusement. You point to him when the lyrics begin, "I've got myself the notion..." You jump from the bed and mime having a mic, "one I know that you'll understand! To set the world in motion, by reaching out for each other's hand!" You pull him out of bed and he grins at you. You laugh attempting to spin him, "Maybe we'll discover! What we should have known all along! One way or another, togethers where we both belong!" He looks utterly lost but his smile beams at you as you energetically begin the chorus, "If we listen to each other's heart, we'll find we're never to far a part! And maybe love is the reason why, for the first time ever were seein it eye to eye!" You look up at him and his face is hard to read. You pause the video and laugh. "I don't know what the fuck that was but it was adorable." He blurts out and you playfully push him. "Do you have plans today?" You ask catching your breath. "Laying in bed with you." He says casually but your stomach flutters. "Great! Then we are watching this movie!" You set up your IPad on the bed and pull him back onto it. You position yourself as close as possible and press play.

Gojos pov
His emotions have been a whirlwind between last night and the next day. Sad, angry, jealous, lust, joy, protective... he ran through all the emotions in such a short amount of time his mind is a mess. As he watched her passionately sing this song he feels things he has never imagined he could feel. I thought I would be teaching her things... in this moment in time I am completely uneducated and she has all the knowledge. And I want to learn everything.