Sorry

You sit at your desk, the silence of the library not as comforting. It had been two weeks since you heard from Gojo. You thought you were breaking through to an actual human and not the animalistic being he portrays himself as. Your mind won't stop replaying that night. "Fuck it..." you whisper going back to sorting books.

Lost in your work time goes by quickly. Before you know it it's time for you to lock up. You gather your things and make the hike to the exit. Standing up front was a familiar tall white haired figure. You watch as he walks up and then away a couple times. You open the door as he was about to turn back around. "Hey!" You say and he jumps. "Hey..." he nervously smiles his hand scratching the back of his head. "You ok?" You ask watching him pace. "I'm good!! Want to grab a drink with me? I'll buy!" He smiles at you, the intensity gone once again. "For a little bit sure." You shrug and he holds out his arm. You roll your eyes and take it.

You are sitting at a small bar as he talks about how crazy his week has been. His parents ripping into him about not being serious. Having to prove he was capable of running the business. You lean on your hand just listening. Occasionally you would input positive input to help with his stress. "I say all that to apologize. I am sorry I haven't reached out again sooner." He says looking defeated. "Not even a text back though??" You say trying to hold back your irritation. He puts his head down on the bar and sighs. "It's bullshit... I know but I couldn't stop thinking about you if that helps?!" He confesses and you freeze up. "We barely know each other. It's fine honestly I was just giving you a hard time. It's what I do!" You say taking a drink of your glass and he stares up at you.

Studying your face, you feel your stomach turn again. "Your a bitch..." He jokes elbowing you playfully. "I have been called worse. I'll take it." You laugh and he orders shots. The attractive bartender rushes to serve him. "I'll take a shot with you all!" She says in a sultry voice. Gojo is about to protest but you cut him off, "sure! What are we cheering for??" Gojo looks up at you confused. The bartender pulls out three glasses and pours them to the top. She leans over to Gojo who takes it from her. And she smiles at you handing you yours. "To a fun night." The bartender says lifting the glass in the air and you all tap glasses. You take it down and sip your whiskey as a chaser. "Your a beast when it comes to shots!!" Gojo laughs as you ripe your shoulders off, "Thank you!" The bartender is coughing roughly and she points at you, "That is a talent love." You all laugh.

Your laughing and grinding against the bartender as a fast song plays throughout the bar. "Girl I can't keep up with all this!" She smacks your ass and takes a seat. You burst out laughing and go back to the bar. Gojo hands you another glass and you gladly take it. You collapse into the chair next to him and he grins at you. "Can't breath! To old..." you say catching your breath. "Not at all." He says looking across the room. "She is very nice. You should go talk to her. I should get home anyway. I'll just order an Uber and pick up my car tomorrow." You say and he looks at you for a while before speaking. "Are you sure?" He asks and you nod but deep down you want to say no. He hugs you and you inhale his scent. He always smelled so good. He pulls back and kisses your cheek, "night Y/N." His voice seemed lower than usual and your felt yourself shiver. "Night!" You say quickly pulling out your phone and ordering a car.

You watch as he talks with her. She leans in and caresses his arm. His hand goes to her neck and you see her eyes get low. You look away and play on your phone. After a while your phone notifies you your car had arrived. You look around to wave and see the bartender drag him in the back. You frown and walk to the car.

You reach your apartment and find the last person you wanted to see standing in front of your door. "Marcel?" You say your vision a bit distorted from drinking. "Hey baby." He says and you start to panic. You pulls out your phone and for whatever reason you text Gojo.

Marcel is at my place!! I don't want him here....

You push past him and try to open your door and close it before he was able to get in. But your reflexes have been significantly slowed by the liquor. "Just talk to me..." he growls sticking his foot in the door and walking inside. "Ok." You say trying to get him to calm down.

Gojo POV
I barely know you... Go talk to her He looks off across the room processing her confusing words. She must really not be interested... He wanted to go home with her but he didn't want to piss her off. So he wishes her a goodnight and goes to talk to the curvy bartender. He tries to distract himself from his thoughts with physical attention. Touching the woman's thighs, waist. Feeling himself start to sober up he tries to show interest but it doesn't feel right. The woman smiles at him and he slides his hand to her neck and she leans into him. Gojo gives in out of reflex and after awhile she starts to drag him to a back room. He pauses before walking in and sees Y/N walk out the door. He sighs and follows her through the back door.

He has the woman pushed back against the wall her arms pinned above her head. Kissing her with all of the frustrating feelings he had been feeling the past two weeks. "Get on your fucking knees." He whispers into her ear harshly and she moans. He lets her go and sits back on some of the boxes sitting on the floor. Just as she was about to unzip his pants he feels his phone go off. He grabs her hair, "wait! Be a good girl and sit still for me." She nods leaning back licking her lips. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and he feels his blood run cold. "I'm sorry I have to go..." he sits up and she stands up. "I understand." She laughs and he turns to her. "What do you mean?" He asks taken back. "That woman you were with she was amazing. Go to her dummy!" She smirks and he awkwardly pats her shoulder, "thanks?" And runs out of the room.

He drifts into her complex and rushes out. Running to her door. "Stop!! Marcel! We are over. Please..." He hears her shout and he pushes open the door. Marcel is currently pushing her against the wall her arms pinned above her head in a familiar position. A large hand grips her neck. When they hear the door open they both turn to Gojo. Relief floods Y/N face and rage fills Marcel's. "You motherfucker!" He turns on Gojo quick. To quick, he feels the mans fist make contact below his eye. He must have been wearing a ring , Gojo feels a slicing pain. "Gojo!" Y/N shouts. That desperate cry was all he needed. He turns the fight around easily. His height and speed giving him advantage. The man slows down and Gojo uses all his strength to clip his chin. The man falls on all fours. "Fuck this. This bitch isn't worth it." Gojo hears Marcel mutter. Marcel gets up and walks out the door clenching his side. Gojo looks over to a shocked y/n sitting against the wall her hand over her mouth. He rushes over to her, "are you ok??" She nods and her hand came up to touch his cheek. "I'm sorry." She says with a shaky breath. "Please he hits like a child." He grins and she laughs. They both sit beside each other against the wall laughing hysterically.