Like a Brother

You walk into Isabel's apartment trying your best to hold yourself together. When you walk in the living her brother sits on the couch, scrolling on his phone. He looks up and just like old times holds his arms up to you. You feel the tears falling before you even reach him. "Y/N..." he holds you tight rubbing his hands down your back soothingly. "Javvy.... I'm a fucking idiot per usual." You say between gasps. "No..." he softly says, his chin resting on the top of your head, "you have to big of a heart Y/N. It's why me and Isabel love you so much" You burrow your face into his chest trying to calm down. At some point you find yourself falling asleep out of pure exhaustion.

Javier/Isabel's brothers POV
Why won't you love me?? He tucks you into his bed and lets out a frustrated breath. Every heartbreak he opened his arms to you for comfort. But once you recovered your touch was taken from him. Even if she let you fuck her she would be thinking about someone else... that assholes words rang through his mind as he brushes you hair out of your face. He did not understand why you only ever saw him as a good friend. "She ok?" Isabel asked him peaking her head into the room. "No she is a mess. This is the worst I've seen her." He mutters wiping stray tears from your face. "She called it and I still pushed. I am so selfish..." Isabel sighed her face twisted in sadness. "Hey! Javvy I see that look. You need to just give up. Plenty of women throw themselves at you. It's just not meant to be ok." Isabel scolded him and he nods. He stands and heads out of the room, giving you once last glance before closing the door.

You groan as you open your eyes to the sun glaring down into your face. A familiar atmosphere you were hoping not to find yourself in again. You take in a breath and push back the covers. "I'm sorry Javvy... I don't know how you don't hate me." You mutter feeling awful. You slowly make your to the living room where the siblings were putting out food and beer. "I love you guys!" You shout startling them. Isabel smiles brightly at you and Javier gives you a smirk but his glance was a bit melancholy. "Eat as much as you want mariposa!" Javier said as you all set down. "Ooo god... you haven't called me that in forever I must look completely pathetic...." You laugh and they follow.

In your currently drunk state you were cussing out a coat rack imagining Gojo's stupid face while the siblings watched in awe. "We should stop her right?" Isabel turns to her brother who smirks. "Nope I'm enjoying this to much." They both grin and shush each other from laughing. "Ok I think you have damaged this coat racks feelings enough." You feel Javier pull you away and you huff. Your sobbing combined with alchohol had turned to rage. "I'm going to train in boxing just to kick his ass!" You say getting in a fighting stance. The siblings shake their heads at you. "Well at least we can wash our hands clean of the troublemakers." Isabel says and you face falls suddenly. "Y/N..." Isabel recognizes your guilty face instantly. "I kind of have to stay with one of them until I can find a new place." You say biting your cheek. "You gave up your apartment?" Isabel frowns but sighs. "I get it. You were in love with that fucker. I am so sorry. I was really rooting for you." Javvy pats your head and you both sit down on the couch. "What aren't you telling us?" Javvy asked you tilting your chin up. "Well I walked in on him with Harley and another girl..." you mutter and Isabel throws something across the room in anger. "So I took a bat to his car...." Javvy's eyes widened and a smile formed in his face, Isabel instantly start d laughing. "Hell yeah!" She shouts between breaths. "And I then I fucked his best friend..." you feel Javvy tense up beside you, you were scared to look up at his expression so you quickly turn to Isabel. Her mouth hung open in shock. "Geto?!" She gasped and you nod. "Girl! Girl!" She could not form a sentence. Regret was written on your face. Suddenly you felt Javvy jump up and head towards the door. "I'm going to take a quick walk I'll be right back ok?" He says and you frown. "I'll come with you!" You shout grabbing his arm and he tenses again. "Ok..." he whispers and you both head out the door.

You both walk in awkward silence. The cool night air was nice. It made you forget for a while. "Y/N." Javvy suddenly stops and says. "Hmm." You look up and are met with a face you have never seen him make at you before. A mix of anger and sadness. It was heartbreaking. "I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I can't be the shoulder you cry on. I care about you so much. But I want more." He confesses and you want the sidewalk to swallow you out of existence. The one man that you looked to as a friend and who you respected the most confessed that he wanted you. "What do you mean by more?" You say calmly suddenly feeling uncomfortable. "You know what I mean!" He shouts at you and you freeze. "Your so cunning with your words. I hate that about you." He says harshly and you shrink back. "Javvy... your like my brother...." You say softly and he grabs you by the shoulder. "You give it up for men who hurt you every damn time! I am always there to pick up the pieces! Don't I deserve it?" He says bitterly. You feel yourself go numb. You can't think anymore. You let him shake you. You feel him shove you against a wall and you know you should fight back but you were so exhausted. He lifts your face up and you don't recognize the man standing above you. Men complain about women being fake or manipulative. But at this moment men take the cake. Your sweet and supportive best friend was masking this monster inside all a long. "Javvy..." you say his name again in hopes that it would shake him out of his mood. "Yeah say my name just like that..." he growls his hands pinning your arms painfully. You take in a deep breath and close your eyes. You feel sick. You feel yourself shaking, you hated this feeling. It brought you back to your past, his smirking face as his fist collided with your body. I'm not that person anymore! A voice in your head shouts and you feel you fist clench up in his grasp. "Kiss me!" He shouts in your ear and your blood boils. You open your eyes slowly and turn your head up, licking your lips suggestively. You hear him groan and he lets go of your wrist to pull his face to yours. You fight back the disgust and quickly grip his waist. "Fuck finally..." you hear him say as you push him against the wall. "Javvy..." you say breathless against his lips and he takes in a breath. "Go fuck your self!" You shout kneeing him hard in the groin and running.

You just kept running not sure where you were running to. You see a cafe and quickly head inside. It was an hour before close so the staff was the only ones to greet you. They gave you worried expressions as you panted to catch your breath. "Ooo man I obviously don't get enough exercise!" You laugh walking up to the counter. The cashier laughs and the other members go back to work. "I'll have a small ice coffee and I apologize for coming so late." You say still trying to breath. "No worries! Please relax and your coffee will be ready in no time." The young teen smiles as you pay. To be young again... you collapse into a chair and feel like disappearing. You can't stay with Isabel now. Your chest tightens knowing your friendship could now never be the same. Things were a bit weird with Geto. But you had no family here. You cringe but you needed your stuff anyway. You order an Uber and head to the last place you had wanted to be.