Smitten

Isabel had texted you at some point during the weekend, inviting herself and Toji over for dinner on Sunday. When they walk in Toji freezes an amused grin spreads across his face, you and Gojo look at each other confused. "It smells like a whore house in here." He laughs and Isabel jumps in surprise. "Finally!!!" She yells and you groan. Your mind flashing back to the many surfaces of your apartment that you and Gojo had made unholy, the kitchen counter, against many walls, the couch, the shower... you feel strong arms bring you back to reality as he pulls your face to his and aggressively kisses you. You feel yourself give in again but when you hear Isabel clear her throat you push him back and punch his arm. "I'm sorry! The face you were making was driving me nuts." He growls and you laugh. "So fucking cute! I can't!" Isabel squeals unpacking the food she had brought over. "Let me help!" You shout getting up off the couch and walking into the kitchen. "Beer?" You ask the men who nod. You open the fridge and toss it to them along with the bottle opener.

As you were heating up some of the food Isabel elbows you, "sooooo...." She smirks and you roll your eyes. "It was great..." you mutter and she giggles. You glance over and see the men whispering your eyebrows raise. "Don't worry about them. Boy talk is so gross. Now I shall need further details..." she puts her palms together unable to stop smiling. You tell her about what happened and she is literally melting. "So cute!" And you push her.

You all sit at the table, you shift awkwardly and you feel a hand grasp your knee comfortingly. You look over and smile as Gojo winks at you. You relax and fall into the conversation.

After a while you tell Isabel goodbye and she hugs you tight. You close the door and are suddenly pushed against it. "Your insatiable." You moan as Gojo laughs against your neck. Your eyes close as his hands roam your body. "So I'm guessing your staying the night again?" You ask and he nods lifting you up. He quickly turns off the lights and carries you to the bedroom. He tosses you down and you claw into each other. Riding the high of the weekend you give each into each other over and over long into the night. Just as you both find yourselves drifting to sleep the sun peaks through the window.

"Shit!" You groan in unison, completely exhausted. You see him struggle to grab his phone and curse. "I have to go... but I don't want to leave you." He whines and you cuddle up to him. You nuzzle his neck and he sighs. "One more go?" He laughs grabbing your ass. You groan, "your trying to kill me! I knew it!" He chuckles loudly and pulls you on top of him. His holds your face in his hands, "never! I can't imagine my life without you." His confession shocks you and he realizes what he had just said. "Oooo you really like me! You want to date me. I think you love me!" You tease him and he sits up kissing you passionately. Your words caught in your throat as you hand tangles in his hair. "When you get off I'll be waiting for you. I want you to stay with me at my place this week. I can't leave you out of my sight for to long." He whispers against your lips and you nod.

He lightly pushes you off of him and walks to the bathroom. You stretch out your abused muscles and climb back under the covers. It doesn't take long before your eyes drift close. You are slightly woken up by a soft kiss on your forehead. "Have a good day." You mumble and you feel his hand stroke your hair, you quickly fall back asleep.

Your alarm goes off and you jump up. Regretting the quick reaction as your body screams. You feel like you have been hit by a truck. "God damn it..." you complain as you struggle to get out of bed. You make your way slowly to the bathroom. You breath in the steam as the hot shower begins to fog the room. You cautiously get into the shower and relish the hot water on your sore body.

You slowly get dressed, blushing at the marks decorating your body. You bite your lip remembering his rough voice, "I want the world to know your mine." You shudder at the memory as you grab a cup of coffee and open your door to leave. "Hey!" You jump at a voice greeting you. "Sorry lover. Didn't mean to startle you." You grasp your chest and looking up at a grinning Gojo. "I finished up early and since I'm picking you up I figure I could take you. I brought treats for a work snack." He holds up a paper bag as an apology for scaring you. "Already know me so well. Want quick forgiveness bring me food." You say grabbing the bag smirking and he laughs. You begin to walk down the stairs and he notices you wince in pain. "A bit stiff are we." He says and you hear the proud tone in his voice. You glare at him and he smirks and quickly helps you down.

He pulls you in for a kiss. "Can't get enough of me. I know I'm amazing!" You tease and it's his turn to glare at you. You look in the bag and find a macaron, popping it in his mouth. "You have to forgive me now." You say quickly and he bites into the treat. "Fine your forgiven. See you later." You smile and hop out of his car waving. Usually this historic building was your escape from your world for a bit.  But in this moment you were hoping that the time goes by quickly. Fuck.... I'm smitten...

Gojo POV
He felt light. When he got to the office nothing could bring down his mood. Not even his overbearing father. Who stared at him with raised eyebrows as he completed his task without complaint. "Who is she?" His father grumbles as he walks into his office. "What?" Gojo asks finishing up the last of his paperwork. "Some bitch has you in a daze. She better be from a proper family." He crosses his arms in annoyance. "Don't call her a bitch. And its none of your fucking business!" Gojo shouts standing aggressively. His father frowns and shakes his head walking out. Overcome with rage Gojo leaves, stopping at a bakery to help calm his nerves. As he waits for his food a smile forms on his face again remembering her sleepy form telling him to have a good day. I feel so stupid... but I can't stop grinning....