Never Letting Go

At some point you had drifted back asleep wrapped in his arms. You keep your eyes closed as you feel him rubbing his fingers through your hair. You feel his gaze on you and you fight the urge to sneak a glance. "Gojo..." you mumble sleepily, "stop being creepy..." He pauses and begins laughing. "Damn it woman you don't know what romance is!" He says as you join his laughter. You yip in surprise when he climbs on top of you.

He stares down at you as if he still couldn't believe you decided to stay. You pinch his arm, "ayyy! Why?!" He shouts a small smile replaces the frown. "Oooo just letting you know this is real." You shrug smirking. "Fuck it is... and so is the chaos that will soon follow..." he sighs collapsing onto your chest, snuggling as you gasp being suffocated by his body weight. "Gojo!!" You shout tapping his back. He shifts to the side but keeps his head rested on you. You take in a deep breath and run your fingers across his back. You both are lost in thought.

Your life was thrown into chaos the moment you met him. You had dealt with chaos, you thrived in it. But this was different. This was a new level. His family was powerful. You knew that when the tabloids were easily covered up. "Am I being selfish..." you whisper and he looks at you confused. "I feel like I'm about to ruin your life." You say, if he had not met you then there would be no need for him to fight with his family. No need for him to worry about the consequences. To lose the only lifestyle he has ever known. "Y/N what the hell are you thinking now??" He growls sitting up. You bite your lip and sit up. "Your family scares me..." you say nervously, "there not going to let you leave. That kind of power is not just handed to you. When you have that kind of power you had to sell your soul for it. And are willing to do anything to maintain it." You whisper and he sighs. "You don't have any siblings do you??!!" You laugh but it comes out weak. He shakes his head and frowns. "I'm not going to sugar coat it, it's not going to be easy. But if your beside me then I know I can find the courage to face them. Just stay with me..." he lifts his hand and cups your cheek. You close your eyes still unsure of what the future is going to look like. There was that harsh silence again. "I will." You finally whisper kissing his palm. He pulls you to him and cradles you in his lap. This was home.

The harsh silence fading into a comfortable one. "When I called you that night you stayed at my penthouse you sounded really fucked up. I knew I couldn't ask you then but do you mind telling me what happened now?" He mutters against you. You curse him for knowing you so well. You wanted to take the trauma of that night to your grave. "You know Isabel's brother. He was like a brother to me." You say the memories you had shared with your best friend and Javier now tainted. "Yeah The one that came over to your apartment during your hangover." He says disguising his irritation with concern. "He well..." you feel yourself shutting down but he pulls your face up. "Tell me what he did." He says sternly and you nod. "He always was there for me after a breakup. I thought it was just because we were like family. The night started just like past breakups. Both of them helping me to feel better. But when I mentioned what happened with Geto he snapped. He freaked out and started mumbling about taking a walk. I was so fucking stupid... I didn't think..." your voice falters and he kisses you lightly. "He tried to force himself on you." He finishes your sentence and all you could do was clench your fist in anger. "So I kneed him in the balls and fucking bolted. I was worried Isabel would take his side and I didn't want to lose her. I just needed to be alone." You add and are surprised to find him smiling. "Gojo your face is terrifying." You whisper, he was smiling but his eyes were murderous. "I'm going to kill him. It's fine don't worry about it." He says in a monotone voice patting your head. You groan and shake him by his shoulders. "Isabel keeps him far away from me. She has disowned him. That's all I care about. Get over your male ego!!" You shout and he is brought out of whatever plot he was planning in his mind. He throws up his arms in surrender and you sigh.

"Look we been through some shit. And whatever future shit we have coming we will get through that to. But if you stop talking to me again just know I will disappear. Because i can handle a lot of shit but I can't handle seeing you like that again." You suddenly rant poking him in the chest. "Well shit... that was a lot of shit." He laughs at you but hugs you tightly. "Fucking dick!" You shout grinning and then you realize your mistake. He looks down at you with a smirk. "Say it again..." he says low his voice causing a familiar shiver to travel down your body. "Make me!" You tease him back.

His hands go to your waist, he lifts you up to face him, then travels to caress your lower back. "Ooo I'll fucking make you." He leans down and aggressively kisses you. You moan into his mouth unable to resist. His tongue licks at your bottom lip desperately, and you tilt your head opening it to him, your hands tangling into his hair. His hand tightly grabs your ass. "Mmm." You moan in surprise. "I missed this big ass, you have no idea." He cries out causing you to kiss him back with as much aggression. Your mouths coated in drool not caring as you give into each other. You whine when he pulls away. Both gasping for air. "Fucking dick..." you groan causing him to smirk. "That's a good girl. Give me control. I won't fuck it up." He pants as he smirks. "Yes sir..." you whisper seductively and you feel him tense up. "Love is fucking crazy. I want to disrespectfully fuck the shit out of you right now but I'm nervous..." he laughs, you grab his chin. "Break me in half..." you moan.

before you could blink he had you by your throat pushed against the headboard. "Careful kitty... you may need a safe word talking like that." His breath fans into your ear, you feel like your losing yourself. His hand tightens around you throat and you cry out arching against him. "Fuck... y/n..." he groans you could see his resolve slipping. "When Sukuna had you like this I wanted to fuck you so badly. I can't believe I can't live without you now." You see him struggling to maintain his thoughts. "Gojo..." his gaze travels from your throat to your eyes. "Fuck me like you hate me..." you had already felt yourself slip into a primal state, your tongue hanging out of your mouth, your face was on fire. "Your such a whore for me..." he groans, shuddering as you nod. "Spit in my mouth..." you whine and his eyes flash. "Ooo your making me jealous!! You know best friends share their kinks." He growls, he slides his fingers into your mouth choking you. When you moan against them he pulls them away grabbing your chin, squeezing your cheeks to pry your mouth open. He leans over you and spits, you are embarrassed by the sound that escapes. "I'm going to destroy you. Are you sure you want this?" He whispers into your ear. "Yes!" You say confidently your hand tracing up his neck. "Say you love me." He whimpers his forehead pushed against yours. "I love you dumbass." Of course I do! "Your fucking mouth..." he kisses you with the force of all the pain and love you both experienced with each other. You felt like it was you both against the world. In this moment no matter what tried to tear you a part you would never let go. You weren't ever letting go...