I Hate Myself

You grabbed the designer duffel bag throwing it over your shoulder. Designer fucking everything... smh.. You walk into the living room and find awkward silence. "Aren't we about to embark on a fun getaway. What the fuck?" You ask and Isabel smiles at you. Toji looks beyond amused for some reason. Gojo is tightly clinging to his best friend. You are refuse to look at Geto, still embarrassed from earlier. "Shots first then." You grumble setting down the bag and walking into the kitchen. You grab a bourbon from the liquor cabinet and five shot glasses. "We'll come on!!" You shout and everyone makes their way into the room. You pour each one to the top and you hear Isabel groan. "Bourbon... yuck." She cringes and you wink at her. Each of you takes a glass and lifts it in the air. Gojo's arm wraps around your waist. You sneak a peak at Geto and your breath catches at the dark look he was giving Gojo. "To our adventure!!" You shout trying your hardest to lighten whatever mood has encased the group. You throw your shot back and enjoy the burn that follows. You hear Isabel gag next to you which caused a bit of laughter to fill the room. "Tequila for you next time. I promise love." You smirk at her and she gives you a weak thumbs up.

Just as you all begin to fall back into friendly conversation the doorbell rings. "Geto's date a presume?" You grin at him and he winks at you. You make your to the door and Gojo grips your waist tightly. "I'm sorry about this..." he whispers in your ear, you look up confused. Just as you open the door to a familiar face. "Harley right?" You ask trying not to sound irritated. "Gojo's new toy! So glad he hasn't grown bored of you yet." She smiles brightly but her tone was condescending. You grin back but feel yourself grit your teeth. You turn to look at Geto, you mouth to him, are you fucking serious??! He shrugs and you roll your eyes. "Come in! I think we are about to head out soon." You say sweetly. "I don't need your permission but thanks." She says copying your sugary sweet tone and turning to Gojo. He looks at you startled as she jumps up and hugs him. You watch as she trails her hands along his sides. "Desperate bitch..." you mutter and she turns to you. "What was that?" She asks and you smile. "Ooo I said welcome bitch!" Isabel walks over to you hands clenched tightly. "Bad vibes man bad vibes." She whispers into your ear and you nod.

You groan as Harley takes over the conversation and the entire backseat of the large suv on the way to your destination. Currently sitting you between the two grumpy best friends, you sense their rigid posture. "The last women I costared with was amazing! Gojo you would have loved her!" She coos leaning over the seat suggestively. You sigh as she fakes a moan, "so much fun." Gojo grips your hand tightly. "Do you still have the video we made? If you all want to get going you should watch it!" At this point she was talking to herself. You feel rage boil up and notice a long lock of hair had fallen out of Geto's bun. You stealthily reach for it and harshly tug. "Ahh!" He jumps and looks over at you in surprise. You glare into his dark eyes but you find something else in his expression that made you quickly look away. You pull out your phone and text Geto.
Why?!?!
She's a good fuck.
I hate you!!!!
But y/n I love you! ;)
Fuck you!
Ok...
You elbow him in the side as hard as possible and he doubles over. You then block Harley as she leans over talking to Gojo who looks so uncomfortable. You grab his chin and he looks at you trying to smile. You bite his lower lip gently and his eyes widen. He opens his mouth to you and you wrap your hand around his neck for leverage. You feel him grab your thighs and you moan into his mouth. You hear a huff from the backseat and Harley finally quiets down. You pull back and whisper, "share earbuds with me. We can watch a movie." He puts his forehead against yours and nods. Out of the corner of your eye you see Geto clench his fist. "Ok!! I love to see it!" Isabel laughs from the front seat. "Harley you may want to put a seatbelt on in case Toji has to suddenly brake." You say winking to Toji in the rear view mirror. You are met with a diabolical smirk. "I am fine!!!" She says and you grip on tightly to Gojo as Toji slams on the brakes and Harley crashes to the floorboards. "Damn this guy cut me off!" Toji mumbles, winking at you, and you smile brightly as you get the iPad out of your backpack.

You gasp in shock at the large cabin, cabin wasn't the right word. This place was bigger than Gojo's pent house. "Ok... so when you said cabin I imagined a small wooden cabin not a castle!" Gojo laughs grabbing your bags. "I do not do wood cabins. Yuck!" He cringes and you roll your eyes smirking.

You all split up to pick out rooms. Gojo grabs your hand and takes off pulling you with him. You are barely able to keep from falling, "Hold on!! Your long ass legs take bigger strides then me dick!" You laugh until he reaches a door. "I had unfair advantage when choosing a room." He says opening the door. It was a large master bedroom. But the most stunning feature was the large balcony, open sky and beautiful scenery. "Wow!" You say unable to think of anything else. He tosses the bags and leads you to the bathroom, you raise your eyebrows at him. A large overly complicated shower sits before you. And a metal soaking tub was set on the side. "Want to freshen up?" He asked already removing his shirt.

You grab his arm, you can still sense a bit of unease. "Gojo... look at me." You say suddenly and he freezes. "I don't care about your past. I have one to. I only want you now as you are." His face softens as he looks at you. You open your arms to him and he collapses into your embrace. As you stand he is on his knees burying his face against your chest and stomach. You gently rub his head as you feel him take in a deep breath and shudder.  "I hate myself y/n. So fucking much..." he mumbles against you and you kneel down. You pull his face up and notice tears in the corner of his eyes. You rub your thumb a long them and his lower lip trembled. "I want to be better for you. But it's hard to fight my anger and lust. I've used it to cope for so long." He cries out and you feel your chest grow heavy. You sit flat as he curls into your body. You rub his back, lightly dragging your nails across to sooth him. You hear him whimper. You have seen so many sides to him but this side tore your heart to shreds. You feel hot tears slip down your cheek, crying for him. He feels you sob and looks up. "I'm such an asshole! I made you cry and we just got here." He tries to hide his sadness with a laugh. "Shhh..." you say taking off your t shirt and jeans, leaving boy shorts and your bra. You lay flat on the cool tile, and drag him to you. He clings to you desperately.

After you both have a small break down in the bathroom you frown at the shower panel. He laughs at your utter frustration. He gently pushes you to the side and expertly turns it on. Steam hits your face as the water rains down like an indoor rainstorm. "Wow!" You say again, fascinated. "I need to get one for the pent house. Your cute face is worth whatever it would cost." He teases you and you laugh. You skip in way to excited. You close your eyes and let the water pour over your head. You let out a breath and inhale deeply. "I'm falling in love with you." Strong arms wrap behind your waist, a head on your shoulder, as he whispers into your ear. You lean into him, keeping your eyes closed, you feel him softly brush a kiss to your forehead. "I think I'm falling in love with you to. Scary isn't it?" You smile and you feel him chuckle. He pulls your head back further capturing your lips with his. "Scariest thing I have ever experienced." He says against your lips and then he deepens the kiss.