You F***** My Girl (🍋)

"Fuck.." you moan as he devours you, you glance at him between your legs, his long hair tied up in a bun. "Why are you both so good at this?!" You scream your legs shaking as you feel yourself edging closer to climax. You were consumed with the pleasure coursing through you. He growls and works his tongue harder after hearing you compare him to Gojo. You claw at his sheets your eyes rolling back and all you could do was scream. You feel yourself cum and he doesn't stop. You grab at his hair but he only lifts up to bite your thigh roughly and your hand falls to the side taking the hint. You arch up as he sucks on your already overstimulated clit and pushes two fingers inside of you, your gasping for breath. "Ahh I can't... there is no way... I can't cum again like this..." you say between breaths but you already feel yourself tensing up. You ride against his fingers causing him to moan against you. His moan sends a shock wave of pleasure through your body. "Shit..." you groan when he adds a finger and pushes deep inside of you, stroking your insides. You shudder and cum again, losing all your senses when he groans and laps up the juices. You are dragged under him and he kisses you sloppily. He pulls your hair and your head falls back. "Open your mouth." He orders and you obey. He spits into it and you can no longer form words.

He pulls you back to his lips and your a moaning mess. You whine when he pulls away from your lips. "Your so beautiful under me like this." He whispers into your ear. "What do you want from me now?" His breath against your neck makes you moan loudly. Words? The fuck are words? Did he really just spit in my mouth like that?! Fuck me... All you could do was gasp for breath and he grinned smugly. He lowers to your neck, licking and sucking. "Come on tell me..." he groans as you arch up desperately grinding your body against him. You cry out when he discovers the sensitive patch of skin and abuses it. "Your a... ahhh fuck.. a sadistic... mmm bastard." You finally moan out and he laughs against your skin. He clicks his tongue at you the fucker clicks his tongue at you chastising you. He holds your arms down and lowers himself to one of your breast. "Ooo fuck... you son of a bitch!" you cry out as he sucks and licks your sensitive nipple. When you start to squirm he take both arms in one hand and grips your face with the other. "Name calling isn't very nice..." he says low and you gulp. Your eyes widen as he spreads your legs a part with his knee and rubs your clit again. "I'm sorry! Please!" You moan your body is overheating. "I forgive you. Please what y/n?" He purrs and your mind is blank. "Fuck me Geto! Please!" You scream out and he shudders. He turns you over and trails kisses down your arched back. The soft caress a contrast to the brutal assault you just experienced. Your dripping for him and he notices, those dark eyes taking in every curve of your body. He removes the last layer of clothing he was wearing and kneels behind you. You arch higher in anticipation but all you feel is his hands cup as much ass as he could. "I can't even grip it all." He groans and you moan. "Gojo is a fucking idiot." He growls and pushes in you, you both cry out. He slams into you with out mercy and you enjoy every bit of it. "Fuck... it bounces back..." he shouts his voice horse. "Shut the fuck up and fuck me harder!" You yell pushing back against him. He growls and yanks your head up by your hair pushing all the way into you and stopping. His other hand grabbing your thigh to stop your movements. "I'm savoring every bit of this. You can handle it. Now be a good girl and stop yelling at me." His eyes were burning into yours, you groan all you can do is nod your head. He releases your hair and you fall into the pillow. His hands move, digging into your waist as he slowly pulls in and out of you. At one point he pulls completely out of you just to hear you whine for him. Then slams back into you hard. "Yes that's a really good girl." He picks up his pace again and you scream his name. Hearing you shout his name so desperately you feel his pace falter and he groans. He quickly pulls out of you, pushes you down flat on the bed and cums on your back. Your feel yourself cum again and cry out.

He bends down to grab the shirt he was wearing and cleans you off. You turn onto your back, both of you panting and drenched in sweat. "Shit Geto..." you mumble to tired to move. He lays next to you and kisses your forehead. "Sorry... I lost a bit of control." He whispers and you shiver. You both look at each other unsure of what to say or how to feel. You felt a bit of guilt surface as you replay what just happened. But the image of Gojo with the two woman quickly remove the feeling. "Night Geto..." you whisper just wanting to fall into subconsciousness. "Night." He whispers pulling the cover off the floor and wrapping it around you both.

Geto's POV
He watches you fall asleep his hand reaching to stroke your hair. He should feel amazing about what just happened. But the fleeting look of guilt that ran across her features made his heart ache. He had been wanting this moment for so long but he knew that when she saw him now that regret would be all that crossed her mind. He mentally cursed himself for giving in. Slowly he got out of bed, pulling on sweatpants and walked to the living room. He groaned as he called his best friend. Gojo quickly picked up and there was an awkward pause. "You fucked my girl didn't you Geto?" Gojo breaks the silence and he sighs. "Yeah but don't blame her." Geto pleads and his heart broke when he heard a sob escape his friends lips. "How can I? I fucked this up. I don't even blame you. I hate you right now but it's selfish." Gojo sobs into the phone and Geto clenches his fist. "My dad blackmailed me. Pretty much saying all my past would be exposed if I didn't leave her. I freaked out. Instead of talking it through with her I reverted back. Today when she walked in on me wasn't even the first time I fucked someone else..." Gojo was spiraling on the other end of the phone. "Gojo stop." Geto says calmly and his friend falls silent, he could still hear him crying. Geto knew that he was picturing her being bent over by his best friend, and Geto took in a deep breath. "She is going to stay here until she finds another place. I won't touch her again. I promise. You need to decide what you really want out of life. Not for yourself but for her. Get your shit together." He growls into the phone, pissed off at himself and his dumbass of a friend. "Ok. Thank you." Gojo answers, "I can't believe you fucked her... how was she?" Geto's eyes grow wide, this was his best friend alright. "She made me lose control." He says and Gojo laughs. "That's my girl." He mutters and Geto shakes his head. "God I get it now. I'm losing my shit thinking about you inside of her. I've got to go. Before I start plotting your murder." He laughs to keep from crying and Geto sighs. "Get your shit together!" Geto says aggressively and hangs up. Geto runs his hand through his hair in frustration. "Damn it..." he hisses "what a mess..." he couldn't help but hate himself right now, walking to a drawer he pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one up.