Tension (🍋ish)

Your currently leaning against him, your fingers running through his hair. "Are you petting me right now?" He grins at you and you pause. "Gojo you don't understand. It's like ok. So you know like a pit bull has rough fur but their ears!! The fur on their ears are so soft. Your hair feel likes that right now. It's so soft." You ramble and he can't stop smiling at you. "I think that pill has kicked in." He mutters and you shush him. The pillows on this couch were so comfortable. You clumsily push him back, you feel no stress as your dress falls above your hips. You watch his shirt lift up and you want to touch his skin. Your attention drawn to the lines on his stomach. You feel him shudder as you trace them lightly. "You have got to stop doing that..." he groans grabbing your hand and sitting back up, pulling your dress down. You huff not comprehending why. You close your eyes, enjoying the sensation of him rubbing his fingers through your hair. "Where did Isabel go?" You purr. "Somewhere. Not sure." He whispers into your ear and his soft breath against your ear felt so nice. "I get why most of the people aren't wearing clothes. They feel so constricting right now." You say aggravated tugging the straps of your dress down. "Your fucking killing me right now." you hear him whine as he pulls them back on your shoulder. And you open your eyes raising your eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean??" He bites his lip staring down at you, shrugging not wanting to mess with your high.

Suddenly another presence joins you on the couch and you turn to greet them. You suck in your breath. A shirtless Geto smiles at you. Your eyes drawn to his long black hair. "Oooo I want to pet you now." You say reaching out your hands and Gojo grabs you. "She is fucked up." Geto laughs and you frown. "Just a little bit. Think this is her first time on molly." Gojo responds his grip is to tight. You gasp when Geto turns to grab a drink and you get a glimpse of the tattoo on his back again. This time you just want to trace it so bad. You yank your hand from Gojo's rough grasp. And fall forward, crawling towards Geto's back. "Sooo intricate. Sit still!" You sit on your knees tracing the black lines and Geto laughs. "Your going to have to stay on her. If she wasn't with you I'd definitely make her feel things she has never felt before. Why aren't you taking advantage of this?" Geto stays turned allowing you to trace your fingers along his back but looks over to Gojo. "She asked me to take care of her while she took the pill. I don't want to fuck whatever this is up." You hear him say sounding flustered. "Awww he likes me." You suddenly say and they both chuckle.

As the two men next to you talk you are lost in your own world. You are suddenly brought to reality when you hear a loud smack and sukuna shout a cross from you, "bitch watch your fucking teeth. You dumbass whore." Your light mood suddenly shifts to rage. You look around and find a bottle and with all the force you could muster throw it at him. Sukuna jumps back surprised and the glass shatters against the wall behind him. You look at the woman he had just hit and feel your heart sink. "Y/n!" Both Geto and Gojo shout as you run over to her, hugging her close. She looks up at you, tears falling. A bright red mark on her cheek. "You fucking piece of shit." You turn to look at Sukuna and are met with a look of amusement. That just pissed you off more. "Go." You whisper in the woman's ear and she smiles at you and nods.

"You think your tough shit don't you..." you hiss under your breath. Gojo and Geto block your path as you try and attack him. "So god damn fiesty..." sukuna smirks as you try and grab another bottle. "You condescending low life. I want to rip out your fucking throat right now." No matter how hard Gojo pulls you your focus was to physically harm Sukuna. Geto grabs Sukuna and shoves him up. "Get the fuck out of here." You hear him say low. Sukuna laughs and walks away. You feel yourself slowly relax. "You guys good?" Geto asks and Gojo nods waving.

You are dragged away to a kitchen and Gojo lifts you up on the counter. "sit still." He says firmly and you nod. He opens the fridge and pulls out a bottled water. He hands it to you. "Drink." He says and you obey. "You are brave when you are high." He says staring at you. "That was awful! Look if I tell you to smack the shit out of me that's fine! Who doesn't like a good slap across the face from time to time. But she was not expecting that. It's bullshit!" You shout animated and spill the water on your dress and across the counter. He studies you taking in what you are saying. "He is a dick." Gojo shrugs grabbing a napkin from the counter and wiping up the mess you made on the counter. "Yes a fucking dick!!" You shout irritated.

You suddenly feel the tension you hadn't noticed before, the invisible force now visible as you feel Gojo grab your thighs roughly. You look up at him, "Say dick again..." he groans and you flash back to him in your living room. But this Gojo was not a stranger. You knew him and have begun to trust him. You pull him close, he leans down inches from your face. "Dick..." you whisper seductively and his hand travels higher. "I love your filthy fucking mouth." He says caressing your inner thigh without breaking eye contact. Your body reacts to his touch, you spread your legs wider. His breath hitches, "This is what you want right?" You say guiding his hand to rub yourself over your lace panties. His thumb circles your clit and you moan. He forcefully grips the back of your neck and closes the few inches between you. You could feel all the frustration you had caused throughout the night spill over into his needy kiss. Teeth tug at your bottom lip. The house is packed with people but your so focused on his fingers gliding against you that you don't notice. "Feel what you have done to me." You growl against his lips and his mouth glides from your mouth to your jaw. "Damn you..." he moans pulling your panties to the side and caressing your folds. You arch back and he sucks on your neck. As he bites down on the spot between your neck and shoulders,  he shoves two fingers inside of you. You throw your head back and cry out. Just as he began curving his finger and picking up his pace a voice is heard above your moans.

"Gojo did you bring a new toy for us to play with?" A sultry voice purrs. And Gojo pulls out of you slowly. You groan and open your eyes in annoyance. "Harley...." Gojo moves closer to you, "No she is all mine." his voice raspy, possessive and filled with want. You sit up and look at the woman currently leaning against him, she was tall and thin. Straight out of a catalogue. She clicks her tongue at him, "Don't be selfish." And he closes your legs. She pouts, "Aww but it was such a pretty view. She was dripping for you." The woman says grabbing his chin.

You suddenly realize where you were, sitting on the kitchen counter, the kitchen open to the entertainment room, filled with other people, and a blush forms on your cheeks. You look around in panic, you don't recognize anyone until you spot a grinning figure against a far wall his arms crossed. Geto sees you stare at him and winks. "Shit!!! Gojo!!" You hop off the counter and punch his shoulder. "What?!" He exclaims grinning at you and you glare. "I don't like to be ignored." The woman says aggressively and you turn to her. "I don't like to be interrupted. I don't know what you guys have done before but I'm not interested. Now go on and mind you business." She gasps at you, "Gojo we can find a more attractive toy to play with." She grabs his arm and he pulls away from her. "Not interested." He says and her eyes grow wide. Unsure of what to say she simply walks away. "So..." you say your tone a combination of sexual frustration, embarrassment and annoyance. He pulls your arm and you yip in surprise.

He pulls you into a room and slams you against the door. "How far am I allowed to go?" Gojo growls against your ear and you feel your heart race. You bite your lip. "I'll tell you when to stop." You say breathless. He locks the door, then lifts you up and tosses you on the bed. I was trying so hard to avoid this...