Don't Compare Me to Anyone Else (🍋)

You push him back as he tries to get on top of you. He looks at you with raised eyebrows. You get on your knees and lift your dress above your head, exposing your bare chest and Lacey underwear. His gaze slowly looks you over. You lean into him, kissing him softly. His hands trace every curve, resting on your ass. "You have no idea how sexy you are do you?" He whispers against your lips. Your hands reach under his shirt, finally getting to rub along his stomach. "Why men like Marcel beg you to give them another chance...mmm fuck..." your hand dips low swiping across his abdomen. You greedily pull his shirt over his head and bite your cheek as you glance over his body eyes low. "Because I am stable?" You ask breathless and he shakes his head no. "Every man you have been with when they see you talking to another man you ever wonder why they get so jealous?" He slides his hand along the curve of your waist. You lazily shake your head no and your thumb traces his bottom lip. "They don't want to imagine another man getting to touch you like this." He groans, his hands travel to your breast and you moan. "Doing the things you did for them, imagining you doing that for someone else drives them crazy." He pinches your nipples, "Gojo... God damn it..." you gasp and he pushes you back. At the sound of his name escaping your lips he makes a guttural sound and grips your hair  pulling you up to his face. Your stomach spasms at the sound,  sucking on his lips. Your tongue forcefully shoved into his mouth. He makes a desperate sound as you suck on his tongue.

He pulls away from your lips. His kiss traveling to your neck. He listens to the sounds coming from your lips as he sucks and licks, determining where you are the most sensitive. You cry out when he focuses in on a particular area. Your mind is blank, as he finally lowers himself to your collarbone. His light kisses a contrast to the sensation you had just felt. Your body can't keep up with the different levels of pleasure. Words are a foreign concept. When he lazily takes your nipple into his mouth your body shudders. His hands grabbing where ever he could reach. After making you shudder he kisses down to your lower stomach and you grab his hair a bit roughly. He looks up at you and the look in his eyes drove you over the edge. "You don't need to do that. I won't cum that way." You moan out and he bites you. "Don't compare me to anyone else." He growls and pulls off your panties. He stares at your open legs, just the look on his face causes goosebumps to form on your body. He slowly grips your thighs even wider a part. He hungrily lowers himself to chew and kiss down one of your legs. "O my god..." you moan as he finger rubs against your opening. He sucks the inside of your thigh and you grip the blanket. "Fuck..." you scream when he expertly moves to lick and suck your clit and his fingers work their way inside you. You arch up your lower back no longer touching the bed. You suck on your fingers coating them in saliva and touch your taut sensitive nipples, when he looks up and sees you rubbing them he moans into you, sending another wave of pleasure up your body.

You feel your body tensing up and you gasp in shock. "I'm going to cum... Gojo what the fuck..." you scream and he groans picking up his pace, devouring you. You feel your self climax on his tongue and a string of curse words escape your lips. He pulls you under him to kiss your lips once again. His tongue shoved into your mouth you taste yourself. Your still in shock that you were able to cum on your back.

You quickly regain your senses and roll on top of him. You pull back from his lips and whisper in his ear your voice raspy, "When I take you in my throat I want you grab my hair and push me down. Do you understand? I want to choke on you." His eyes go wide and he nods. You suck on his earlobe and say, "good boy." And he moans into your mouth as you kiss him hard. When you kiss down his body you feel him shudder under you. You lick and suck on his abdomen as you remove his clothes. You moan when you see how much he wants you. You lightly lick the tip, enjoying the groans that come from him. You take him half way in your mouth to coat him with drool. Then pull away to lick and suck just below his member while rubbing him with your hands. "Damn you!!!" He cry's out and you smirk against his sensitive skin. You take him back in your mouth teasing him and reach for his hand. He grips your hair as you shove him into your throat. You moan as he pulls you up and down harshly. "Fuck I'm not going to last long! You make me feel like a bitch!" He shouts and you feel him spasm in your throat as you gasp for air. A few seconds later he shoves you down again and his cum slides down the back of your throat. You gulp it down and pull back breathless. You collapse on your back next to him, you both trying to regain your senses. You glance over and he is already staring at you. "Stop." You smirk and he looks at you confused. "I told you I would let you know when to stop." You say looking at all of him bared to you, you bite your lip. He laughs and reaches for your face lightly kissing you. "Ok! Ok!" He says when your phone beeps.

We are heading out kiddos! We heard the curses coming from the room and didn't want to interrupt. Love you guys!! Hehe-Isabel

How did Toji know where we would be? Come to think of it, Gojo easily found this room. "You take all the woman you fuck to this room when your here I'm assuming?" You look over and he frowns. "It's ok. Just curious." And he pulls you close to him. "No it's not ok. I just couldn't risk anymore interruptions. I wanted you to myself." He says brushing your cheek. You smile at him, "I won't judge you for your past as long as it doesn't leak into the future." He grins and hugs you closer. After a while you both get dressed and he clings to you as you leave. His hands wouldn't leave your body as he drove you home. He kisses you goodnight and your heart won't stop pounding as you shut the door. This is going to hurt isn't it??