What Are We Doing?

Gojo's POV
"Wait... you didn't even fuck her?" Geto asks looking at his friend in confusion as he dipped a fry in ketchup. Gojo groans rubbing his hands through his hair. "What is wrong with me? I was sober at Sukuna's house." Gojo mumbles. "Didn't you deny Harley? She is a literal porn star." Geto laughs, "don't worry I helped myself she was feeling vulnerable after you rejected her. So thank you?" Gojo groans again no longer in the mood for food. "I don't know why I am so obsessed? I can't stop thinking about the way she asked me to choke her with my dick. I'll be literally in the middle of a presentation to a client and I zone out thinking about her moaning against me and gasping for breath." Geto laughs harder, "Once you get done with her I don't mind sloppy seconds friend." Gojo glares at Geto, "She is mine. Don't fucking touch her." Geto smirks and puts his hands up. "Shit... sorry..." Gojo mutters and Geto shakes his head.

"You guys did not fuck? Are you serious???" Isabel groaned aggravated with you. "It was our first date!" You exclaim and she glares at you. "Toji said Gojo hasn't been himself since that night. You guys have plans to go out again?" She asks pouring another glass of wine. "I don't know. He has been kind of distant with me. Which pisses me off." You chug your glass. She grabs your phone and sends off a text. "I'm getting really tired of you doing that." You complain and she sticks her tongue out at you. You roll your eyes and unpause the trashy tv show, "just bring both bottles over here." You grumble and she laughs getting back up and bringing them over.

After about 10 minutes your phone dings and she laughs. "What did you do?" You ask suspiciously. She grins and you open your phone to a picture of a familiar half dressed white haired man smirking.
What are you wearing?
You glare up at Isabel who runs over and elbows you. "He is so hot." She says fanning herself. "He barely speaks to me all week and you ask him to send a selfie of what he is wearing and he responds. I can't..." you are fuming. Isabel laughs as she picks up your phone, "Then send something spicy. He will call you and then ignore his ass." You don't want to stoop to such childish behavior but you felt a bit hurt. You sigh and agree. She claps her hands together. She pulls down your tank top exposing your chest a bit and poses you on the coach. "Yes!" She shouts snapping a few and sending her favorite. Not even 10 seconds after it was sent your phone rings. She laughs and you take the wine bottle and chug.

You hug Isabel goodbye and she feels how tense you are. "Girl. If he is really not interested in anything serious just put him back in the friend zone. I've never seen you so stressed out over a guy." Your eyes grow wide and you take in a breath. "Your right." She pats your should and you close your door. You had about 8 missed calls and you smirked. "Serves you right asshole." You muttered walking to your kitchen to grab a beer out of the fridge.

As you settled into your couch your startled by a loud knock on your door. You grab a robe and open your door slightly. A very intoxicated Gojo stands there impatiently pacing. When he sees you crack open the door he smiles at you. "What?" You yell pretty drunk yourself. "Don't be like that. Let me in..."he coos and you groan opening the door. "Why didn't you answer my calls?" He tries to ask teasingly but you sense a bit of aggression. "I didn't mean to text you. I was texting someone else. My bad..." you say annoyed with his behavior. He freezes and turns to you. "Your mine." He says viciously and suddenly grips your chin. You feel your blood boil. "We had one date and you ignored me all week. Fuck you mean I'm yours!" You shout into his face eyes glaring into his. He walks you to the wall and presses you against it. His hand travels from your chin to lightly wrap around your throat and you can't keep a moan from escaping. "I was scared of how much you were on my mind. I've never felt like this before. It makes me sick." He growls.

You grab his arm and toss it off your neck. "I'm not going to be treated like shit because you don't know how to deal with feelings! Your just as bad as Sukuna. I'd almost rather you hit me then to toy with my emotions Gojo!" You yell pushing him away from you. He takes in a breath as your words register. He gets on his knees, crawls to you and hugs your thighs. The show of submission makes you bite your lip. You find yourself automatically gripping around his neck and his eyes slightly close and head falls back. "What are we doing?" You whisper caressing his cheek. And he whines at the contrast of your rough grasp and light caress. "I have no fucking idea." He mutters and you pull him up to stand in front of you.

You look at each other in silence. "Can't I just go back to being a librarian. This is to much." You say softly and he inches closer to your face. "The problem is I'm addicted..." he says and kisses your hard. You cry out allowing him access to your mouth. He clings to your waist hungering to feel your skin. He pushes the robe from your shoulders and you glide your hands under his shirt rubbing your nails lightly across his back. "We are both really drunk right now. Lets not let my anger and your confusion cause us to do something we would regret." You say breathlessly between kisses. "I wouldn't regret it. I would never regret it." He says so desperately and you push him away from you once again. "Gojo stop!" You shout on the verge of tears, your voice shaking.

This causes him to pause and he closes his eyes in thought. "Can I sleep here with you?" He asks calming himself down. You walk over to the tv and turn it off. You take his hand and walk to your bedroom. You trip in a drunken haze but he laughs catching you. He removes his shirt and jeans and your clench your fist. You both climb under the covers and he holds you against him. "I'm sorry." He whispers and you nod. He kisses the top of your head and strokes your hair. You find yourself succumb to sleep.