jschlatt 😢

warning - abuse- drinking- if this upsets you, please don't read this chapter and stay safe loves.

y/ns pov

"Y/N" I hear jschlatt yell from down the hall "y-yes jschlatt" I say as he comes closer to the door. "open the door y/n" he says more calm I get up to open the door but my gut tells me to not open the door, me being dumb opens the door to my boyfriend jschlatt drunk as always "y/n"  "jschlatt" I say as I try not to start crying  "why are you hiding from me y/n"  I didn't answer and just stood there with my head down trying my best to not let him see the tears streaming down my face. "y/n look at me" I didn't which I knew would make him angrier before I could lift my head up, he slapped me "you know what happens when you don't listen to me y/n" I couldn't take it anymore and I said something I did not think I would ever say to jschlatt "I want to break up jschlatt we're no good" 

I thought I was just being crazy and that we would go back to each other the next day but no that's not going to happen we we're done for good "no" jschlatt says, I was shook "what do you mean 'no' " I say with a bit of anger so jschlatt could hear. "I SAID NO" the next thing I knew jschlatt had punched me and that was the last straw I got up from the floor when he punched me and slapped him because I have had it with him. I grabbed his chin to make him look at me I could see the shock in his eyes "I'm done with you jschlatt I have had it don't ever talk to me again unless you want to say how sorry you are for what you have done" then I walked out of the bathroom and left.

that's the end hope you enjoyed I'll make a part 2