Niki😢

HEYY SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING MUCH, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL!! sorry that this is sad. WARNINGS- cheating - (kind of like a poem)

song of day/night: I can't handle change by Roar.

1pov (y/ns)

"I can't handle change."  I told her remembering how she pretended to listen. Remembering how she swore we would never change, remembering when she said I was the only one who could call her name. But was that all a lie? When she said, "you're mine." I can't begin to explain how she could hurt someone she loved or called mine, was it just a lie? Was it just a cover up for the other girl she had last night? I turn and toss in my bed while you're in hers, whispering all the things you said to me. Every time I close my eyes all I see is you in her bed telling her how you would never leave, all the same things you told me. Why did you call me up at midnight telling me how you would be home late and not to wait, when really you were over at hers. All those times you told me that she didn't mean anything to you. Why not just tell the truth? but the truth is harder to say then a million lies. A million lies you told me last night, a million that I can't shake out of my head, the same head where you like to stay. "Please leave" I yell over and over, but you never listen. 

Why couldn't you listen? I question myself. The same way you questioned me even though you were the one who needed questioned. Why didn't I leave? was all you could say as if I didn't tell you in the beginning. Why lie when you have nothing to lose? I cry myself to sleep knowing how peaceful you sleep; I cry knowing that you couldn't hear my screams. I'm over here waiting, when she's over there moaning. Lies is all I think about now. When people bring up your name, I can't help but cry a little inside every time. Why? is all I wonder now. What did she have that I didn't? Was it the way she called your name, the same way you called mine? Now there's nothing I can change. Except wait for your pain.

THE END

hope you enjoyed, bye! Sorry if this was bad.

word count: 402