tommy😊 (short chpt)

Hello! I haven't done any Tommy stories in A WHILE soooooo, here we are SHORT CHAPTER BTW (e/c = eye color)

song of day/night: Love letter by: frostydasnowman. (Random song choice btw)

1pov

 It wasn't supposed to happen but I'm glad it did.

96."will you love me like this forever?"

97."I could never not love you."

98."I can't think of a life that doesn't have you in it." 

(Tommy's Pov) her head was in my lap while we watched a movie, not a word said as we enjoyed each other's company. "Will you love me like this forever?" they say finally breaking the silence as they look away from the movie and lock eyes with me. I smile at them, "I could never not love you." I say as I play with their hair. "I can't think of a life that doesn't have you in it." I mumble staring deep in their e/c eyes, "what was that?" they ask. I smile "it was nothing, don't worry" I said smiling at them. "Let's just finish the movie y/n" I say with a loving smile. "Okay" they say getting back into a comfortable position. 

THE END

I said it was going to be short, I pretty sure you didn't think this short, but I wanted to try something different. Maybe I will do more like this who knows? But I hope you enjoyed! Bye bye :)

word count: 230