Wilbur😢😊

this sad because i just posted a happy one sorry hope you enjoy though bye loves! :) you will have fem parts sorry :(

song: soap by Melanie Martine

3 Pov

after you said 'I love you' to Wilbur you could see he couldn't believe that you just said that even though he's dating sally and has a kid. you quickly thought of an excuse "as a friend stupid" you said while laughing even though you wanted to cry, "oh that's my bad" Wilbur said starting to laugh at his dumbness. "I got to go Wilbur, I'll see you tmr" you said walking away as he waved bye, you turn around to look at Wilbur to see him and sally kissing. you ran while tears were falling down your face. y/n made it home and went to they're bedroom, "guess I better wash my mouth out with soap" y/n said siting they're bed.

(Two days later) "y/n!"  Wilbur called, "yes Wilbur?" you said happy to see him but still hurt. "Why have you been avoiding me...?" Wilbur said hurt. "Um I can't say..." y/n said avoiding eye contact with Wil, "me and sally broke up..." Wilbur said tears in his eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry that happened" y/n said sad for Wilbur. "y/n I have something to confess" Wilbur said while blushing "what is it, Wilbur?"  y/n said wondering, "y/n I love you!" Wilbur said looking away. "Wilbur... I love you too" y/n said while smiling. Wilbur hugged you happily.

me and wilbur are lying in bed cuddling being happy in the moment.

the end

hope you enjoyed and the smut scene is cringe:') but bye loves:)