George😢

FINALLY DOING GEORGEEEEE SOOOO ENJOY LOVES! <3 BTW I KNOW GEORGE WOULDN'T DO THIS BUT ITS FOR THE STORYYY ALSO IT GONNG TO A WILBUR X READER BTWWW. LET ME KNOW IF WILBUR WOULD NOT BE OKAY WITH THIS!!!!

song of the day/night: it's all futile! It's all pointless by lovejoy

3pov

you were chilling in your room listening to music waiting for your boyfriend, George to finish streaming. So, you too could hangout, but you've been waiting for 2 hours, so you gave up on waiting at this point. You turned you're head towards your door, need something?" you ask smiling. "Yeah, um can you go make me some food I'm kind of hungry" George said looking annoyed. "Um sure..." you say looking down at your feet. "Oh and" George starts to say making you pick your head up, "you should smile more you look bad" George said with a shit-eating grin. You slammed the door in your boyfriend's face, you held back the tears, no not from sadness but from anger. 

"Fucking...dick" you say taking his hoodie off your body and replacing it with one of Wilbur's hoodies he let you have. you picked up your phone and called Wilbur. Wilbur has been your best friend ever since you two were little kids, George used to be jealous because you, Wilbur would hangout almost every day. You and George used to fight because of how much you, wil would hangout. Then he would come back to apologize, and you'd forgive him. finally, Wilbur answered. "Hey y/n! how are you?" Wilbur asked smiling through the face cam, "hey wil and I'm not doing so well..." you say turning your smile into a frown.

Wilbur's face dropped, "what's wrong bestie" wil asked frowning. "Y/N!!" George yelled angrily. "that's what wrong" y/n said smiling sadly. "I got to go Wilbur talk to u later" you say ending call, you but your phone on the charger and went to George's streaming room. You entered and saw an angry George standing there. "y/n when will you realize Wilbur's trying to take you away from me!?" George said sadly but with still anger in his voice. "George-" you got cut off by him shouting at you, "IM SICK OF YOU ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT WILBUR!!" George yelled making you flinch and tear up a bit. "WELL IM SICK OF YOU!" you yelled before you could think, 'Cuz this is the part where I shut up'

George stopped in his tracks "w-what" he said going from angry to hurt. "I-I'm sorry" you stuttered backing up slowly. "y-you don't mean that right...?" George asked looking at you with hurt in his eyes, "I- I don't George I was just angry and-" before you could finish your phone ringed. "Take the call y/n" George said going back to his old self. You walked out the room into the living room, "hello?" you said, "hey y/n um I'm outside want to hang out?" Wilbur asked "um you know what" you said looking at George's room. "sure" you said smiling hanging up, walking towards the door grabbing your wallet and keys. "I'M GOING OUT" you yelled to George before closing the door behind you.

You ran to Wilbur's car door getting in, Wilbur turned his head smiling at you. "Where you want to go first love?" Wilbur asked with a calm tone, "let's go to the new coffee shop that opened last week" you say to Wilbur while hooking the aux to your phone. You played all of Wilbur's song to annoy him; you smiled the whole time. You finally arrived at the cafe, you both got out of the car and went into the cafe. Wilbur went to order as you went to sit at one of the booth's, Wilbur came back after 5 minutes. "I got you a latte and a chocolate muffin is that okay?" wil asks grinning slightly, "it's fine wil" you say grinning as well. "What did you get wil?" you ask, "oh I got a regular coffee" he says smiling.

You nod, going on your phone to see a bunch of messages from George. Wilbur snatched your phone from your grasp, "hey!" you yell. wil rolls his eyes, "I'm stopping you from crawling back to him just because he says he 'loves you' " he says with a 'you stupid bitch" look. You laughed at his look and took your phone back, "your stupid" you say rolling your eyes with a smile. 20 MINUTENS LATER you and wil finished your food and drink. "Hey Wilbur..." you say as you both leave the coffee shop, "yes?" he said looking at you. " Can I stay the night?" you ask shyly, "totally!" Wilbur says smiling. Both of you got in the car, as Wilbur drives back to his house, you arrive put your stuff down. 

After both of you put your things away, your phone rings you go to pick it up but before you could Wilbur grabs it and answers. "Sorry the person you're trying to reach is way too drunk to answer, call back never arsehole" wil said as he hung up. You busted out laughing, "I can't believe you said that" you said laughing, "um y/n" Wilbur said making eye contact. "Yes?" you said, "I like you y/n, I have for a while" Wilbur said breaking eye contact. "Wilbur I-" before you could finish your phone ringed. "Hello?" you said getting closer to wil just in case. "Y/n!" George yelled from the other line, 

"Geroge what do you want" y/n said calmly. "Come back please I need you" George said clearly lying.  George I'm not stupid, I know your lying." you said before you hung up. "You, okay?" Wilbur asked as he hugged you, "yeah and back to what you said earlier" you said as you got out of the hug. "I like you too" y/n said smiling softly, "really!?" Wilbur said as his face lit up. You nodded. "Hold on" you say as you call George, "George..." y/n said. "Yes y/n?" George said calmly, "We're over" y/n said as they were about to hang up on George. "Y/N WAIT" George yelled over the phone. "We're. over." y/n said, you ended the call and walked over to Wilbur's couch,

You sat down taking a deep breathe realizing you just broke up with your boyfriend for over two years? Wilbur came over to you and sat down next to you, he pulled you close to him. "It's going to be okay I promise" wil said rubbing his hand up, down your shoulder smiling softly at you. You returned the smile hugging him back. (TWO YEARS LATER) You and Wilbur couldn't be happier.

THE END  

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BYE LOVES! <3 WORD COUNT (1,122)