sapnap😢🤞

I'm sorry for this one but do enjoy. this is about being betrayed in a friendship again sorry, bye loves :) -you will have a sister- n/n means 'nickname' the sisters name is going to be Emma (sorry to all the Emma's) +Dream x y/n=😊😉+

song of the day/night: i just learned the f word. by SARIAH: or abcdefu:

3POV

you were chilling in a call with sapnap, you lied and said that you were going to run to the toilet. "okay" sapnap said on the other end of the call. You heard sapnap talk about you, "yeah I'll just tell them I'm with dream but instead I'll be with you, I'm just using them so I can be with you" sapnap said laughing at the end. You froze you couldn't believe it 

your childhood best friend was using you for your sister!? "I'm back" you said loud as you held the tears back. "n/n!" sapnap said happily. "I got to go nick um I'll talk to you later" you said hanging up the call. (sapnaps POV) 'that's weird they only call me nick when their sad or angry' I shrugged it off and got ready to go to Emma's house.

'Hey babe I'm on my way' I texted Emma. (3POV now) You sat down on your bed and called dream on your phone. "Hey dream can I come over?" you asked dream as you put him on speaker and went to change. "Yeah, you can come over" dream said calmly. You smiled and hung up the phone after saying bye to dream, after ready you got in your car and made your way to dreams house. You got out of your car and made your way to apt. You about to knock but

dream already opened the door for you. "Hey, come in" dream said stepping aside to let you in, you smiled and walked in. You heard dream close the door and start walking behind you. Dream grabbed your hand and led you to his room, you sat down on dreams bed as he closed the door.  Dream walked to his bed and sat down next to you, "y/n um I've liked you for a while and I was wondering-" dream got cut off by y/n kissing him. Dream was shocked but soon melted in the kiss.

You pulled away and smiled. Dream kissed you again and pushed you back and got on top of you. You and dream both pulled away for air, dream was about to take your shirt off before he heard sapnap come through the door. Dream, you got up and quickly made it look like y'all were just playing Minecraft.  Sapnap opened dreams door not expecting to see you there, "hey" sapnap said confused.

 You both turned around, waved and smiled. Then y'all turned back to the screen. Sapnap closed the door, left to his room. After sapnap left you climbed in dreams lap and cuddled him. "Hey dre-" sapnap stopped mid-sentence when saw you and dream cuddling, "wtf!?" nick yelled. "What you're using me for my sister, and I really like dream Hes cute" you say smiling kissing dreams cheek as he smiles. "How do you know..." nick asked shocked. "When I lied about saying I was going to the bathroom" you said as you could feel clay start stroking your cheek. 

Nick stormed out of dreams room, you felt bad, but he deserved it. "Hey, it's going to be okay I promise" dream said hugging you tighter. "Thanks" you say smiling at him, dream sat up making sure he was holding you as he made his way to his bed. You both laid down and cuddled.

THE END OR IS IT?

hope you enjoyed this chapter maybe I'll so a part 2 but anyways bye loves <3