Jack😢 to 😊

sorry that my first story back is sad but do enjoy. warning- cursing.     (Also, jack is fine🤭)

song of day/night: lover by plot twist ft rose & Kennedy

1pov

Hi, I'm y/n y/l/n I started dating jack 3 months ago. We were happy for a while until she came, you're probably wondering who's she? Well, she was my best friend. Her name was ex/bff/n, she came to visit last week, and jack hasn't been able to get his eyes off of her. At first, I thought nothing of it, but they have gotten closer, I mean I wanted them to get along but now it's gone too far. They fucking cuddle?! but besides that. He's just not acting like himself; he doesn't even hold my hand anymore. So, I've decided to talk to him about it. 

(3pov) She walked to the living room where jack was siting, as y/n got closer she could see that ex/bff/n was right at his side 'of course' she thought. "Jack, we need to talk" y/n said as her heart was pounding. "What is it y/n?" jack said as he got up from his spot on the couch. "Alone." y/n said staring at ex/bff/n with hatred, ex/bff/n got up from the couch and walked to the guest bedroom where she was staying. "Okay, now what is it y/n" jack said as he walked closer to y/n, grabbing her hand. "Please don't make this any harder than it already is..." y/n says as she could feel jack's eyes follow her own.

"w-what do you mean?" jack said as he could feel the anxiety creep up on him. "Jack...I know how you look at her" y/n says as she could feel a tight lump in her throat. (Jack Pov) I was taken aback by y/ns words, I let go of her hand and take a step back. "y/n what the hell are you talking about?" I say feeling a little angry, "oh don't play dumb, yall fucking cuddle?!" y/n yelled as I saw tears on her face. "I-it's not like that" I stutter, "jack just be honest please, do you love her?"  y/n says as she puts her hand on my face like a mother comforting her child.  "What the fuck of course not! I love you with all my heart y/n y/l/n" I say putting my hands on her waist pulling her closer.

I grab her chin making her lock eyes with me.  She smiles but it slowly turns into a frown, "y/n what's wrong?" I say stroking her cheek with my thumb, "I don't want you cuddling with ex/bff/n anymore" she says looking away from me. "As you wish" I say with a smile, y/n looked at me with a loving smile, I close the gap between us, I can tell how much we missed each other's lips. 

(y/ns Pov) We pulled away for air, I look over and see ex/bff/n standing a couple of inches away. "b-but jack I thought you liked me...?"  she says as I roll my eyes, I could feel jack's eyes on me but then leave. "I never liked you ex/bff/n" he says tighting his grip on me. "Whatever..." she says walking out the front door. I giggle quietly to myself before looking back at jack, "want to go watch a movie?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck, "yes" he says kissing me again.

THE END

HOPE U ENJOYEDDD LOVES!!! IM BACK BITCHES😈💃💃💃 

word count: 571