quackity😊

IK, I SAID I WOULDN'T PUBLISH A LOT BUT IM IN A WRITING MOOD.  I ALSO HAVEN'T WROTE A QUACKITY STORY IN A WHILE.  no warnings.  (No reason for the song choice I just like the song) short chapter because writing is hard.

song of day/night: wannabe by spice girls:

 y/ns Pov/3rd Pov. (I'm sorry I can't stay with one Pov)

'It's been a while since me and Q last hung out, but I remember the last time we hung out like it was yesterday."

----------------------------------------

flashback

-----------------------------------------

I was just chilling on my stream when quackity called me, "hold on chat quackity is calling me." I spoke before muting. "Hey Q." I sighed a smirk growing on my face, "Y/NNN HEY" quackity yelled into the phone. I laughed moving the phone away from me. "So, what are you doing." quackity asked. I sighed and looked at the camera, "I'm streaming." I answered, he goes silent. "Oh." he says. I unmuted the stream. "Sorry guys, I think I'm going to end the stream." I grinned as all the bye's started pouring in. I waved and ended the stream. "y/n??" quackity says. "Yeah?" I replied.

"Do-" he paused before continuing, "do you want to come over?"  He asks. I can tell he nervous, I smiled before saying yes. He says great before texting me his address. I get up from my gaming chair and start getting ready. (Imagine whatever outfit you want.) I brush my hair and teeth; I walk downstairs and grab my car keys. I exit my house, locking the door behind me. I get in my car; I play some music as I drive to his house.

I arrive at his house; I take my keys out of the car and get out. I walk to his front door and knock, not even a second later quackity swung open the door. "Hey!" quackity exclaims, his face full of joy. "Hi!" I reply, matching his enthusiasm. Quackity moves to the side, silently welcoming me inside. I slowly enter his house, even though I've been here before I'm still nervous. Quackity closes the door behind me. "Nice house you have." I say, focusing my attention on the floor instead of him. "Y/n, you've been here before?" he chuckled, carefully grabbing my chin to make me look at him. 

I blushed and tried not to make eye contact. "I know, I'm just trying to make conversation." I chuckle, embarrassed. Quackity laughs, "sure." he smiles. I roll my eyes, "okay, so what do we do?" I ask him, tilting my head a bit. He stands there, thinking of something. I look around while he thinks, fidgeting with my bracelet. "We can go up to my room and stream?" He asks, I look at him and nod. He gives a nod back and starts walking to his room, I follow him. When we reach his streaming setup, he looks at me. "Are you sure you want to stream? I know you streamed earlier." He gives a soft smile. "I'm sure." I smile, he nods and starts setting up the stream.

I sit down in one of the chairs, fixing my hair. "Okay, we are live in 3...2...1." He counts down and starts the stream. I wave at the camera as quackity talks. (after the stream) Quackity is talking to me but I don't hear him, I'm just staring at him, smiling. "Y/n?" Quackity asks, waving a hand in front of my face. I snap out of my trance. "yeah?" I reply, my face a bit red. "Did you hear what I said?" He chuckles. I shake my head no and he sighs, he starts talking again.

"You're beautiful.." I mumble under my breathe, I see his face turn red. Quackity starts laughing. "Thanks." He smiles and places a kiss on my cheek. I chuckle and blush. I kiss him on the lips, I feel him smile into the kiss. I pull away, he kisses my forehead. "You're the best." Quackity whispers.

THE END

Hey! Hope you liked this chapter. I know it wasn't the best but I have had writers block, sorry!

Word count: 701.

Love, author!