Niki😊🤞

hope you enjoy your gonna be a singer bye:)

song: -go easy on me bye Adele

3pov/Niki's Pov

me and y/n had been friends for a while, we're so close to one another that no one can separate us. so, when they came out to me of being a singer, I was so shocked and happy for them. I asked if they could sing a song by Adele, they said yes and started singing 'go easy on me' I started smiling when they started singing, they sounded so good. "There ain't no gold in this river, that I've been washing my hands in forever." y/n singed along with Adele. " I know there is hope in these waters, but I can't bring myself to swim when I am drowning, in this silence baby let me in" 

y/n singed.  "Go easy on me, baby I was still a child. didn't get the chance to feel the world around me, I had no time to choose. what I chose to do. So, go easy on me" y/n singed as I smiled, "there ain't no room for things to change. when we are both so deeply stuck in our ways, you can't deny how hard I have tried. I changed who i was to put you both first but now i give up. go easy on me, baby." y/n finished singing and smiled as I clapped, I was so happy for my friend

I went to one of y/ns concert and it was amazing they were so good; I have never been prouder of y/n. y/n told me to go to another concert, so I did, she made a song about me, they pulled me up on stage an held me while they singed. I had happy tears running down my face, I grabbed y/ns hand tight as the people cheered. after the concert I brought them ice cream, i also brought they're merch. 

the end  

hope you enjoyed this! bye now loves:)