dream😉

please do enjoy this one loves:)

lowkey no songs just vines:) -trust me its more funny-

3pov/y/ns pov

you were going around the house yelling random vines that popped in your head. even though you knew clay was streaming but you didn't care. you yelled a vine before clay came out and stood right in front of you, eyes filled with a sight of anger. "y/n" clay said with a tone you had never heard before, but it was not angry but more like lust. you blushed before speaking. "clay" you said hiding you face in your hoodie. "Want to know something clay" you said trying not to laugh, "what?" he asked. you laughed a bit before talking. "i wAnT cHuCh gIrL tHaT gOeS tO ChUcH AnD ReAdS hEr BIbLe" you said laughing really hard. but that only made him angrier. he then grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you closer to him. you kept laughing even though you could see how angry he is. clay then put his hand over your mouth to make you stop laughing. (Did not mean to hit publish I'm going to have to redo this now :()

SOOO, I feel like being lazy and I'm going to write a jschlatt one and if you can't tell I love jschlatt;)

what happens is they fuck and then take a bath and cuddle there now you know the end.