Philza😢😊

hey loves been awhile but here is a philza one and no it's not like that he's going to be your dad!!! enjoy :)  :Warnings. cursing, cutting. sorry loves. (You're going to be dating jack btw)

song of the day/night/afternoon: dead to me by Kail Uchis

(philza's pov)

It's been 12 days since y/n has talked to me after the incident, I don't blame them though it was a shitty thing I did. (12 day ago) "y/n " I said in front of their lover jack, "Mh?" y/n said looking up from their book. "Why is this knife under your pillow?" I asked. "y/n why I thought you stopped!?" jack yelled at y/n, "WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG OKAY!?" y/n yelled tears prickling their eyes. "y/n you can talk to us you know that right?" philza asked. "Really then why when i tried to talk to you said 'y/n why are you lying it's not funny' " y/n said tears falling down their face. "Leave please Phil" jack said anger in his voice slightly, (back to the present time)

I was walking to jack's house to try to talk to y/n, I stopped in my tracks to see y/n waiting for me. "y/n can we please talk?" I asked sadness in my voice, "your dead to me" y/n said looking away from me. I was shocked I couldn't believe my ears, "why Phil why" y/n asked making eye contact with me. "I'm a bad excuse for a father" I said smiling slightly. "No dadza" y/n said smiling kindly, I was happy for a bit until jack came. "Phil why are you here" jack asked.

I faked a smile and waved, "He was just saying sorry and now we're cool" y/n said calmly. "Oh, my bad Phil" jack apologized, "It's fine don't worry jack" I said. "Come in and we can watch a Christmas movie maybe?" y/n asked trying to make it less uncomfortable. "sure" me and jack said at the same time.  (Two hours later) y/n was half asleep as they cuddled with jack, I smiled as I focused back on the movie.

the end!

hope you enjoyed is bye bye :)