(2)

I was in shock that I could've had a heart attack.

Lucas is still alive? My heart was beating fast, I didn't know what to feel or think.

"So what do you want me for?" I ask. "Well, I need you to come with me. Lucas won't talk to me but maybe he'll say what we need him to say, to you." He said. "Did he only say my name?"

"He said he knows a few other but he forgot  the names but yours." He said. 10 years and Lucas still remembers me? 10 years? Wow, okay get your head in the game, Y/n.

"Okay, when should I go?" I ask. "Right now."

"What? But it's my birthday." "Well it'll only be a while. You'll be back soon enough." "I'm having a celebration right now."

"You'll be back here right away. I promise." He said. Well, he never lies. "Okay, I'm gonna have to tell my friends first." I said. I went inside and told Michael.

"Okay, I'll go with you." He said. "You don't have to." "Excuse me, I should be apart of this. I was a UEO member too." He said. "Good point. Fine, I'll tell Sarah to just keep them entertained."

"Sarah can entertain everyone. She'll know what she's doing."

I nodded and told Sarah me and Mike will be gone for a while and we'll be back soon enough.

•••

We arrived at the place. Captain Hudson lead us to where Lucas is, until someone stopped him, telling him something. They looked worried.

"Damn. Search the area, he might have stolen one of the ships." He told the soldier. Captain turns to us.

"Captain, what's going on?" I asked. "It seems that Lucas Wolenczak has escaped and took one of our ships. I'm sorry to bother you. You can get back to your party." He said.

"Tell me when you find him." I said. "Of course. Now, excuse me. I must go." He said and left. I look at Mike.

"Lucas is alive!" I said. "I mean, SeaQuest just disappeared and how did he-- what? Where were they? I mean, they can't just come back i--"

"Hey, hey. Relax. Lucas Wolenczak is alive and you should be happy and glad. He even remembers you after 10 years!" Said Mike. I sighed. "You're right. Let's just get back." I said.

•••

"That was fast. What'd you need to do?" Sarah said with cake in her mouth. "You know Lucas Wolenczak? The guy I told you about once that died in an explosion?" I said. She shook her head.

"The guy I told you, who helped me take down my father?" She shook her head again. "The nerd I told you from Seaquest?" "Nope."

I huffed. "My boyfriend from when I was 17." I said. "Oh yeah, yeah. The Lucas Wolenczak jerk. What's up with him?" She said.

"Well the guy before, that was my uncle and he works at the UEO and told me Lucas is still alive." I said. "No way! Oh that's gonna be awkward to see him." "Hello? We're in our late 20s, I'm pretty sure we'd handle it maturely." I said.

Everyone laughed. "What? What's so funny?" I said. "Y/n sweetie, you cried about SeaQuest for almost a year." Said Mike. "Well that makes sense. I mean that was my other family. How could I not cry about them?" "Oh well. Let's just continue the party. Beer pong, do or drink maybe?" Said Sarah.

"Why not do both?" I said as everyone cheers.