(15)

It's been three days since the "incident" happened and somehow, no one knew about it, not even Lonnie, and she usually knows most of the things that happen in this ship.

I hardly see Lucas now. He's not anywhere near the lab or even the floor our rooms are on. The last time I saw him was when I visited the bridge to continue Tim's work and give Michael a snack since I knew he hadn't ate that day (I like to mother him sometimes, okay?).

Besides that, the lab has been busy and everything that had happened wasn't really on my mind, not even when I can't sleep at night. It only pops up when I'm overthinking.

Now, I'm sitting alone in the cafeteria at lunchtime. Barely awake.

"Earth to Y/n!" Said Tim. I then wake up from my micro nap and wiped my eyes. "You look great." He said, sarcastically. "Thanks. I was doing your work for 2 days." I said. "Ub, a day and a half." He said.

I rolled my eyes as he sat next to me.

"You really haven't been so cheerful lately what's wrong?" He asked. "I don't know, Tim. I know that I'm not usually like this, though." I sighed, "I don't know, I think I just need some sleep but the lab's been busy and I'm in charge of most of the things." I said.

Then Lonnie and Jonathan came to sit with us.

"Y/n, you okay? You don't look so well." Said Jonathan. "I know, Commander. It's been a bit busy at the lab, we've found many things and of course, those things need to be checked. And by who? Me!" I said, then laying my head on the table.

"It'll be over soon. Nothing stays forever." She said. "Oh so like us?" Said Jonathan. "Well, yeah. We all die. We're gonna die but for all I know, we'll die old together." Said Lonnie as she and Jonathan become two lovebirds.

"Okay, I'm sorry, you two. Please, it's lunchtime, don't ruin my appetite. I know I'm not even eating but I'm hungry." I said as the giggle.

Then Tony and Michael come along and our table was pretty much full.

"You guys seem to be having fun." Said Michael, seeming pissed off, again.

"Well, were just talking like always. What's with you?" I asked him. "Oh, I thought they'd told you already. Guys, tell her what you all told me." He said.

Shit, does he know?

"Oh come on. You guys know?" I said, standing up. "You knew? How'd you know?" "We we're looking at you two." Said Tony.

I scoff, "This is fucking outrageous. These are my fucking problems, this is my life, I deal with my own shit and I sure as hell can do that on my own." I said.

"Why are you mad? You're the one that kissed him." Said Mike. "Really? So that's what they told you?" I said, looking at the rest.

"What? No! No we didn't! Literally we didn't! Michael, why are you saying that? We never said that! We said he kissed her!" Said Tony.

"Oh so you snitched on me without even telling me you knew?" I yelled. "Y/n-" Tim started. "No, no, no, no, no... This drama is literally stupid and I don't want to..." I face Mike.

"Michael, now it's your choice if you want to ruin a 10 year relationship just because your girlfriends ex kissed her and she knew she had a boyfriend of 10 fucking years, so she pulled away, then go ahead." I said. "I'll probably still be in love with you anyway." I said.

"And you 4, I don't know about you, Commander, I don't know if you were in this..." I said. "I have no clue." He said. "Good. You three..."

"I will never forgive you until you come up with a good apology. I don't care how hard you try to make me forgive you." I said.

"Now, excuse me, I'll be taking my lunch to my room. And I'll be getting some good sleep. Put Sara in charge of the lab." I said, grabbed my lunch then left.

Oh, how just moving in to a submarine could create so much irrelevant drama...