(8)

"You two already look like a married couple, just go with it already!" Said Lonnie.

"Please, I still think I'm 17! I'm still in love with Johnny Depp, and I still think my life could be a part of the Mafia and I still regret the show I did where I dropped my mic in front of an audience." I said.

"Oh please, every married woman was like that! I still love Bruce Willis but I still want to get married." She said. "Well then why don't you just get married to Jonathan? You two have been looking like a newly married couple even before I met Michael."

"We haven't talked about our relationship for a while and we're still on a low profile."

"I think you two should really get married."

Then, Tony shows up at our table.

"Hello ladies, what're we talking about?" He said.

"Lonnie thinks I should really marry Michael." I said. "I don't even think he likes you." He said.

"Tony, me and Mike are literally dating, that's why she thinks I should get married." I said. "Oh you are? Well, good for you. You should." He said.

"What?" I said as Lonnie laughs. "I thought you'd be on my side on this!" "Sorry sweetie, I'mma have to agree with Henderson here 'cause she's speaking facts." He said.

"Whatever." I said as they both giggle.

"I'm just happy you're not with you-know-who anymore." She said. "What is this? Harry Potter and Lucas is he-who-must-not-be-named? Grow up." I said. "We just recovered from an explosion, Y/n. Our brains are still in 10 years ago."

"You were still older than me 10 years ago!" I said.

"I think it's your teenage-ness 10 years ago that got us like this." Said Lonnie.

"This conversation is finished." I said, stood up then left.

On the way back to the lab, Michael found me.

"There you are, I've been looking all over for you." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I stood straight in front of him, saluting him.

"Haha, very funny. At ease, Y/l/n." He said.

"How's your first day, rookie?" I asked. "Everything's still easy, nothing too hard. It's a first day for everyone after all." He said.

"That's good. You need to start being more formal, by the way. Personal stuff stays private." I said. "Of course, professor." "Please, they haven't gave me that rank yet."

"I'm gonna call you that anyway. Will you see me in my room tonight, professor?"

"I'll be there." I replied with a smirk.

Fell For the Good Guy: Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें