(16)

It's just days after my fight with my own friends, and it is literally all the whole ship is talking about. I can't even work without hearing someone talk about me.

It was so much, the Captain had to call me in for a short talk. Which I also wanted because I wanted to ask permission to him if I could take a break and leave Seaquest for a few days or even weeks.

Lonnie on the other hand, had apologized and I could never not accept her apology. She's always been kind and she stops anyone who talks bad about me in front of her.

"Come with me, let's have a girls holiday together. If Jonathan doesn't mind." I said as we were having a chat in my room.

"I would but, things have been quite busy at the bridge. Michael has been so strict now too. Lucas... He and Mike aren't even looking eye to eye." She said.

"Oh my god, this is literally so toxic. Well, I hope you'll be okay in that mess. If they start fighting or something, let em' do it, I can't deal with them anymore." I said.

"I don't even know how me and Michael are..."

"Hey, this will all be over and I agree with you taking a break. Eventually, there'll be one person out there that's with you no matter what and doesn't care about your exes and will always believe you." She said.

"Thanks Lonnie. Hey, maybe that person is you!" I said. "Well, I wish it was but I care about your exes and... I sometimes don't believe you..." She said. "Oh, you bitch." I said jokingly.

"Oh, I've got my meeting now. Wish me luck, I'll really need it." I said, standing up to go talk to the Captain. "Best of luck and I really mean it." She said.

I smiled then left.

I knock on the door and head someone let me in.

I salute to the Captain, "At ease, Y/l/n."

I put my hand down, "You wanted to see me, Captain." I said. "Yes, I did. I've been hearing many rumors and gossip about you, Michael and Lucas... What- how did this start? Because this sounds extremely unprofessional." He said.

"Sorry sir, I'd noticed that too. Wolenczak and I had a very intimate past and now I am in a serious relationship with Michael but Lucas seemed to be quite irritated to see me and Michael having a romantic bond." I said.

"Hmm, I see. And understand." He said. "I'm not mad at anyone here but I just need this gossiping to stop. It's interrupting the whole ship." He said. "Well, how I was going to do that sir was take a break from the ship since usually anyone who looks at me, immediately thinks about the rumor." I said.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure about that but I sure do think you need a break from all of this nonsense. I would do the same if I were you." He said.

"So this means I can go have my Holdiay?" I asked. "Yes, but only for a week or less. No more than that." He said.

"Thank you sir. And I apologize again."

"No worries. You may go now." He said then I left.