(13)

It's been 3 weeks since Seaquest is back in earth oceans. Some dramatic stuff has happened during those 3 weeks and luckily it was finally nothing related to me and/or Michael.

"I think I'm gonna win this bet." I said. "I gotta say you might be. But I said we bet it for a month. So I probably have like a 27% chance of winning." Said Lonnie.

"What'd you guys bet on?" Tim says, walking up to out table. "It's a girl thing." "Yeah right. What bet could be about a girl thing?" He said.

"Well, not a girl thing. I'd say it's a... Me and Lonnie thing." I said and he scoffs. "I'm not even gonna ask then."

"Good. We wouldn't want you to know anyway." Said Lonnie.

"Man I've getting a lot of headaches lately. Even Darwin thinks I should take a day off." Said Tim. "I think you should. You've been at the bridge almost every night now. Get some rest. I can take your place." I said.

"No, it's alright really. I'll just take a few painkillers or something. I'll be fine."

"No, you need to rest. Whatever Darwin thinks or says, it's always true." "Yeah, Tim. Y/n's just as good as you are in what you do." Said Lonnie.

"Maybe I'll just lie down for a bit." He said. "That's more like it. Eat first though." "That's why I got food on my plate, Y/l/n."

Then Tony comes along, with Lucas.

"Hey guys, can we sit here with you all?" Said Tony. I knew he was teasing me or something.

"Sure, no problem." Said Tim, not realizing a thing.

I didn't want to sit near Lucas since I'm quite cross with him. Luckily, I was in between Tim and Lonnie. We were facing the small TV we had in the cafeteria.

"Oh Y/n, can I sit there? I wanna see the TV." Said Tony. I look at him dead in the eye but he didn't seem to care. I knew he was on to something.

"Well, I want to see the TV too, Piccolo." I said, gritting my teeth. "You're done eating so you can just turn around. I want to eat and watch." He said.

Man, the way he treats me like an actual little sister sometimes, is too much.

I look at Tim and Lonnie. Tim only said, "He's quite right." He said, still clueless. Then Lonnie just smiled. I didn't want to leave yet since the whole day I had nothing much to do but take Tims' place but that was a bit later, and I didn't have the chance to TV for a while since the one in my room hasn't been fixed.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. I stood up and sat next to Lucas, making no eye contact with him or any sort of contact.

I look straight at the TV, continuing to watch my show which is surprisingly also Tony's favorite show.

"Hey." I heard Lucas say. "Hi." I said, my eyes still stuck on the screen.

"How's everything?" He asked. "You tell me. How's life when someone has ruined it with a stupid rumour they made up?" I said, finally looking at him, then looking back at the screen.

He then huffed, purposly drops his sandwich on the plate, stood up and and dragged me into the hall.