(10)

"It is just the 3rd day!" I whisper-shouted.

"Did you know who started it?" I asked.

"I have no idea. I think it's a guy though. What if it's Lucas?" She said.

"Why would it be Lucas?" "Because he is extremely jealous, seeing you and Mike together." Said Tim as he continues to eat his breakfast

"What? No he's not." "Uhh, yes he is." Said Tony.

"Just on the first day, I think I was pretty late. Me and Lucas were hangin' out and he told me how he misses you a lot and how he really hates Michael and has the urge to break you guys up, so..."

"Very funny, Piccolo. I ain't fallin' for that one." I said and he laughs.

"Yeah that ain't true but I asked him somethin' like it though." "What did you ask 'em?" I asked.

"I asked if he was jealous of you and Michael he said no but there was somethin' about his face - when he said it - that really gave out a jealous look." He said.

"What if he ain't jealous? He might've been feeling off or something. C'mon guys, he's 29 and he wasn't in the 'Big Bang' you guys were in." I said.

We called the explosion that happened to them, the 'Big Bang'. Just like the actual big bang but only in another planets ocean.

"Well, when he turned 15 he still acted like a 7 year old. I remeber that a lot. He never could listen to the Captain" Said Tim. "Never listened to anyone and his room was always so messy. Couldn't be him any day."

"From hearing that, neither could I." Said Lonnie.

"Well, whoever is spreading these silly rumours, I'll make it obvious that me and Tony were just hugging and that I am with Mike." I said.

"I sure hope whatever you're gonna do will work out later." Said Lonnie.

"Oh. It will."

•••

"And another uninteresting artefact." I said to myself. "Covered in Latin that doesn't mean anything special to me. I'mma let the other handle that one."

"Hey Y/n." I heard a voice behind me say. I turn to see Lucas. I was still not used to seeing him in the uniform. I always keep remembering when he was just 16 and I was turning 17 in months.

He'd do many things to keep me smiling. Almost anything.

"Oh, hi!" I replied, continuing to look at some old artefacts. "What brings you here?"

"Oh, I got a bit bored. It is just the 3rd day after all. Nothing much has been going on. What about you?" He asked.

"Same here. Some corals, artefacts, and Darwin. He's been real good company though." I said. He grinned, looking at Darwin.

"I used to swim with him all the time when I was 16. He's very smart for a dolphin. Ever since you left he felt down." He said. "Really? Aww, I'm sorry little bud. I'm not leaving no more. Staying here till I'm old." I said to Darwin, petting him.

He only squeaked and splashed a little water on my face, making Lucas laugh.

"I'm sorry it's just..." Lucas continues to laugh, making me chuckle a while. "I'm starting to think you two were planning that..." I said as he continues to laugh.

"Here let me wipe that off." He said, grabbing a small clean towel and wiped the water off my forehead and cheek. He paused for a while and just looked at me with familiar eyes.

That moment felt nostalgic.