(4)

"And how do we do that?" I ask.

"Well he took one of our ships and we're tracking him. He's on an island, and seems like he's going back to the main lands."

"Wait, where's Captain Bridger?" I asked.

"Well, we believe that he died in the explosion. He wasn't in the ship when we got it out."

I felt shattered hearing that.

There was a small silence.

"Right, we have to go look for Wolenczak." Said Hudson.

Then a man rushed to him.

"Sir, Lucas Wolenczak is coming back to the mainlands and we've got in contact with him." He said.

We look at each other, "I'll be back." Said the Captain. "We should go with you." I said. "No you stay here. Grab something to eat, to somewhere. I will have my guards come with you if you are going out." He said then left.

I look at everyone.

"Y'all hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go eat. We should go to that place after we busted your dad." Said Tony. "My god, you guys remember everything."

"Well it only felt like a year for us so..." Said Jonathan.

"Well, let's bounce. My treat." Said Michael and everyone cheers.

•••

We were at the restaurant and we were updating each other's lives.

"So you and Michael, huh?" Said Lonnie.

Me and Mike looked at each other and smiled.

"Ever since the second year of college." Said Mike. "Oh... I knew you'd end up together."

"Shut up, Lonnie. What about you two? Still hittin' it?" I asked Jonathan and Lonnie.

"Excuse you, missy." Lonnie playfully scoffs as I laugh.

"Are you gonna work at Seaquest again?" Tim asked.

"Well I'm a licensed biologist so... Yeah." I said. They all seemed so happy to hear that.

"What about you Michael? You still work at the UEO?" Lonnie asked.

"Uh, no actually. I actually love marine biology but my dad was really forcing me to it and now that he's let me go, I can do whatever I want and I decided to just be an accountant." Said Mike.

"Damn, must be tough having your dad push you around like that." Said Tony. "Yeah. But on the bright side, he's not responsible for me anymore and I'm finally happy with my girl and my job."

I smile at him.

I then heard my phone ring, feeling the vibration from my pocket.

I took it out and picked it up.

"Captain?" I said.

"Wherever you are, come back now. We've got Wolenczak and he's found Bridger." He said. I look at everyone, shocked.

"We'll be right there." I said and hung up.

"Captain Bridger's alive. Lucas found him."