(9)

"Second day and I'm already tired." I said, walking to where Lonnie and Tony was sitting. "And I need to work out too, damn. Who wants to join me after this?"

"Yeah, I'll be going as well." Said Lonnie. "Piccolo?" "Yeah, I always go. Gotta get the ladies, you know?" He said.

I roll my eyes at him as he chuckles, "Totally. How was Michael doing at the bridge?" I ask Lonnie. "He was very, leader-like. It was a little bit annoying but he was pretty good at it. Better than Hudson." She lowers he tone so no one but us would hear.

"I knew he would do that. He's his own main character in everything." I said. "This one time, I was just doing my work and he keeps on looking over, telling me how to make it easier and less pressuring when I already know what I'm doing but he's just keeps on going with it. It's cute though."

"Oh my god, you two are like an old couple." Said Tony. "Shut up."

After breakfast, we head to the gym. And yes, we kept on talking.

"So how're you and your lover boy?" I ask Lonnie. "Shut up!" She whispers, gritting her teeth.

"We haven't talked much, it's kinda awkward between us ever since we got back." She said.

"Man, I thought he was better than this. He'll ask you out, I promise." "You think so? I don't think he will. I mean, we just got back from another plants ocean and back into earth oceans again. It'll be busy like always."

"There's always time. He will ask you out or even just talk to you to make things better." I said.

"I hope so." She huffed and then we started warming up.

•••

After we worked out, we shower and then got back to work.

"I'll see you guys at lunch." Said Lonnie. "See ya." Tony replied. "Bye." I said.

"Hey Y/n?" Tony asks. "Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" "You're already talking to me so, yeah."

"I need you to help me read." He said.

"Of course. Have you tried on your own?" I ask. "Yeah but it's still pretty hard."

"Okay, when do you wanna do it?" "Uh, right now? If you're not busy." He said.

"Sure. Let me get my reading glasses. Just wait in the break room." I said. He nodded and left to the break room while I grab my glasses.

After we read together for a while, he started getting better and better.

"That was great!" I said and we high fived.

"This is fun." He said. "It is. Now, I gotta go. Try reading on your own and I'll meet you again later at lunch." I said.

"Thanks kid. C'mere let me give you a hug." He said, standing up and hugging me tightlike how he used to do.

"Jeez Tony, you work out too much!" I said and he let me go.

"I'll see you later." I said then left.

•••

At lunch, I kept feeling a pair of eyes on me. I look around and Mike wasn't anywhere. He'd always just stare at me sometimes, in a romantic way.

Lonnie, Tony and Tim then came into the cafeteria and sat where I sat.

"I think someone saw you and Tony together in the break room and made up rumours." Said Lonnie.

"What?" I said, almost shouting.