(19)

"What is it, Y/l/n?" Said Captain Hudson.

"Well, the ocean... Got sick, sir. It's condition got worse than before Wolenczak had done... Whatever he did." I said.

"Hey, I was just trying to help." He said, mad. "Well, your help didn't work out. I'm sorry, Captain but if the ocean isn't stable by the next 5 hours, this ship will disintegrate." I said.

"I think I've got something in the lab that'll slower the process while we look for a cure." I said, "I'll be right back."

"Wait. Take Wolenczak with you." Said Captain. "Sir, I should stay here to ke-" "I don't want to hear it. Go with Y/l/n and help her." He said.

Lucas than follows behind me to the lab.

"What could you possibly have that will help the waters condition?" He said as we rush to the lab. "Trust me. I've got something and it works. I use it sometimes." I said.

We got to the lab and I went to my station to find the serum.

I could feel eyes on me and Lucas but I completely ignored that.

"Wait, check on Darwin. He's swimming in those waters." I said as I meep searching for the serum.

After a few seconds, I found the serum and went to Lucas where he was checking up on Darwin.

"How is he?" I said, checking his eyes and his stability on a screen. "He's fine. Nothing much. Nothing's happened to him." Lucas said, quite nervous.

"Alright. Keep him there. He cannot go back out there until we've got something to fix your stupid mistake." I said.

"Hey, I'm not the smartest scientist there is and I actually think you are smarter than me." He said, following behind me while I go to where I can install the serum into the ocean.

"I didn't ask." I said, putting the serum in. "God, you always ruin everything." I mumbled.

"The hell have I ruined? You're still with you goddamn boyfriend." He said. "Tell me. What else have I ruined besides our relationship?"

"Oh, don't get me started on that." I said, going back to the bridge with Lucas following.

"No, tell me." He said, grabbing my shoulder to stop me.

"You wanna hear it? Fine. You ruined my reputation, almost did to my relationship, and you are on the verge of ruining my holiday." I said.

We arrive at the bridge and I go to Tim.

"How is it?" I said, looking at his screen. "It's better than before but it's stability won't last very long." He said and we look at the Captain.

He sighs, "Wolenczak, Y/l/n, Ford and O'neil. Meet me in the briefing room in 10 minutes." He said and walked out. We all looked at each other, worried and then I looked at Lucas.

"I'm literally never forgiving you for anything." I said and walked out.

On the way to my room, I had already shed tears and then I bumped into Mike.

"Oh, sorry hon. I was on the way to the bridge." He said. I didn't look at him and just wiped my face.

He tried to look at me but I kept looking away. "You okay?" He said. I said nothing and rushed to my room.