(5)

We rushed back to the headquarters and we were lead to the room they're in.

I was getting nervous and I felt like I couldn't see them again. Especially Lucas.

I try to calm myself down and we got there.

There they were. My old captain and ex boyfriend.

"Y/n." Captain Bridger said as he stood in front of me.

I immediately hugged him tight. He chuckled and hugged back. "I missed you too, kid." he said then we let go. "You look great. You must be 29 now." He said.

"Yeah. Birthday was just yesterday." I said. "Well, happy birthday." "Thanks."

Then everyone else greeted the Captain and Lucas. I was the last one to greet Lucas.

"Hey Y/n." He said. "Hi." I replied.

"You look great." "Thanks. Your hair grew out." I said. "Yeah." He said, brushing his hands through his long hair.

"Oh for crying out loud. Come here." I said and hugged him. "I missed you so much." He said as we hugged. "I missed you too." I said, looking at him with tears in my eyes as I wiped his.

"You look so grown up." I said. "Yeah but still the clumsy Lucas you met years ago." He said.

"Well now that this reunion is done I have an announcement to make." Said Captain Bridger. We all face him.

"I won't be your captain anymore. I've grown old and rusty." He said. We were all shocked to hear it.

"Captain Hudson here will replace me. I want to thank you all for being the best mates I could have. You're all like family to me." He said.

"Now I must go. I'm still looking for my son." He said. We all salute to him and he did the same.

"Don't consider this a goodbye. Consider this as a farewell." He said then left.

After that, it was completely silent.

"Well, let's get you changed into your uniforms. You may change in the bathroom and come back out to the lobby, my men will be bringing you to the dock." The captain said, breaking the silence then left.