(3)

"Y/n, wake up hon. You're uncle's here again." Michael said, shaking me up.

"Oh what now." I said getting out of bed.

"Captain, what news do you have for me today?" I asked, sitting in front of him. "Well, the Seaquest DSV ship has been found and so has the people." He said.

"Commander Jonathan Ford, Lonnie Henderson, Tony Piccolo, and Tim O'neil we're found in the ship, alive. Along with a few other members of the ship and turns out they knew you too." He said. I froze, again.

"Uh, so the ship is still intact, still there, still exists?" Michael spat out. He nodded. "Not a scratch." I stood up, my head spinning, I couldn't think straight.

My friends are alive. Alive and will either look different or exactly the same.

"Where are they now?" I asked. "They're being taken care of at the UEO." "Take me there. I need to see them."

"I expected you to say that. Let's go." He said, standing up. "Wait, I'm going." Said Michael. "Yeah whatever, just come. I've got to go change. I'm about to see my friends!" I cheered.

"They're alive!"

•••

We arrived at the UEO and I immediately got out of the car.

We followed the Captain to where they were and in front of me was a door.

I sighed and opened it.

I saw all my 4 best friends.

Lonnie, Jonathan, Tony and Tim.

They all stared at me, also insanely shocked. I could cry right there.

"Y/n? Is that you?" Lonnie whimpers. I nodded, already feeling a tear roll down my cheek. She gasps and hugs me tight. I hugged her back.

We hugged for a while, if we let go, it'll just feel like the shortest hug.

"Look at you. All grown up and still gorgeous." She said. "And you, in your 30s, looking exactly the same when I last saw you." I said. She smiled and hugged me again.

After we let go, I saw Tony.

He hugged me immediately. "Oh Y/n, my kid sister from another mother." He mumbled. I chuckled, hugging me. He picks me up.

"Oh how much I missed you." He said.

Then I saw Tim.

"Hey you nerd." I said, hugging him too. He hugs me back, burying his face into my shoulder. "I hope that brain of you still works." "Of course it does. It still remembers you." He said, smiling.

Then, Jonathan.

"Commander." I said. "Oh Y/n, this is a reunion. Not work." He said, pulling me into a hug. I laughed over his shoulder. "You look great." He said. "Thank you. You look exactly the same." I said, making him laugh.

"So, I'm pretty sure you remember Michael. Our UEO observer and my college buddy back in Yale." I said. "Hey guys." Said Michael.

They all replied with a Hi too.

"Wait, what's the date?" Lonnie asked. "Uh, March 20th 2043." I said. She gasped and said.

"Happy belated birthday!" She said. "How in hell did you remember?" I asked. "I just do." She then hugged me and so everyone else did too.

"Alright, that was a very emotional reunion. Now, we need to find Wolenczak." Said Captain Hudson.