Jotaro and Eleanor Kujo! Meet Josuke Higashikata

Eleanor Kujo could hardly believe what she was hearing when she heard the news.

"You what?!" She exclaimed, old Joseph Joestar looking down sorrowfully.

"I'm sorry," Joseph said, Eleanor pinching the bridge of her nose.

Joseph Joestar had an affair. Never in her life did she think she'd hear those words. And not just that, he had a son! In Japan! Once Joseph found out he had a son, he immediately wanted to make amends and give some share of his inheritance to him. Eleanor could still barely believe it, but here she was, sitting in the car beside her husband, Jotaro Kujo, on their way to Morioh to see this long-lost son.

She could hear Jotaro's steady breathing from the seat across from her, a smile coming to her lips. After eleven years, she still got butterflies when he was nearby. She loved working with him, whether it was work for the Speedwagon Foundation, or work for his Marine Biology passion, she enjoyed every moment she had with him. Eleanor was never fit to be a typical housewife, not even a hundred years ago, so it was no surprise to the Joestar family when she started working with Jotaro. Though, she was home a lot more than her husband, for one reason. Their precious daughter, Jolyne.

Jotaro looked at Eleanor to find her head tilted towards the window. After all these years, they still had never been able to cure her blindness, but neither minded. Being blind was normal for Eleanor after all this time, and it was now normal for Jotaro as well. Secretly, he liked that she needed him to do certain things. Even though they weren't all together all the time, when they were he still enjoyed being with her. After all this time, they were still very much in love. The proof could be seen through their little daughter, Jolyne.

They both loved Jolyne very much, even if Eleanor expressed her love to their daughter more frequently. But that didn't mean that Jotaro loved his daughter any less. No one outside of the hospital room believed Eleanor when she told them that Jotaro had cried when Jolyne was born. Well, except for Joseph, who admitted that he bawled like a baby when Holly was born. At this time Jolyne was seven years old, and currently staying with her grandparents while Eleanor and Jotaro took care of business. They did have a housekeeper, Edna, but Eleanor knew that Jolyne would bring Suzie Q and Joseph some happiness at this time.

"Oh, there we go," the taxi driver said as the radio squealed. "We usually get good reception once we pass that tower. Is this both of your first times in Morioh?"

"Yes," Eleanor admitted. "What kind of place is it?"

"Morioh? Hmm... Oh! The beef tongue cooked in miso is good."

"Anything strange about it?" Jotaro asked. "Any incidents?"

"No idea. Sorry, I actually don't know that much about it. Oh, where was I supposed to drop you off again?"

"In front of the station is fine."

"Understood."

Jotaro crossed his legs and looked at some polaroids he had in his pocket.

"Good grief," he said. "I just hope nothing annoying happens."

"You always say that," Eleanor said with a smile. "Just don't jinx it and we'll be fine."

Jotaro huffed and said nothing. Eleanor thought about the photos in his pocket, her smile forming into a frown. Joseph had tried taking spirit photos of his son when he found out about him, but instead took some that were very disturbing. They had Jotaro and Eleanor believing that there could be bad Stand users in Morioh, which was part of the reason they had offered to go meet Josuke Higashikata in the first place. Eleanor hadn't been worried about other Stand users since the defeat of Dio, not with all of the abilities she had in her Stand's belt, but she still had a sense of dread. She dreaded fighting Stand users, now because she had more to live for than she did eleven years ago. Now she had a husband, a daughter. She had to live for them or die for them. She more so wanted to live now, to one day have even more precious memories with her husband and daughter.