Child Abuse Caused by Alessi

Jotaro, Eleanor, and Polnareff were out and about while Avdol and Joseph had gone their separate ways. Polnareff smiled and laughed as he watched some children play innocently in the mud. 

"Kids are so innocent," he said. 

"It's almost 9:00 am," Jotaro mused as he looked at his watch. "The old man and Avdol are pretty late." 

"They might have encountered an enemy," Eleanor stated. 

"Maybe we should go look for them," Polnareff suggested. 

"Yeah," Jotaro agreed. "Good grief."

"Come on, Iggy." 

The dog followed, barking along the way. 

"I know, I know, you're hungry right?" Eleanor asked Iggy, who barked in response. 

"So am I," Polnareff said before Iggy darted away. "Hey, where are you going? Damn it, you stupid mutt."

"Let's go," Jotaro said.

"Iggy will be fine on his own," Eleanor assured. 

They went to the hotel, approaching their rooms.

"Don't let your guards down," Jotaro instructed Polnareff and Eleanor. 

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Polnareff asked. 

Eleanor stayed quiet, summoning Fire Power just in case. They walked into the room to find nothing out of the ordinary.

"Mr. Joestar and Avdol aren't here," Polnareff mused, heading for the window. "It doesn't look like anything happened either." 

"No one's in the bathroom," Eleanor said as she listened. "I'm starting to get suspicious." 

"Yeah," Jotaro agreed. 

"Let's go look for them, but keep your guards up."

The trio agreed and they headed back outside. Eleanor's hearing picked up the distinct jingling of bells and make out the shape of a man following, the bells hanging from his hair. Polnareff must've picked up on it too, cause he turned and stared at the man, who froze and pretended to look away and be interested in something else. 

"Polnareff," Eleanor said, the Frenchman nodding as he stared at the man.

"U-Um... I-I've dropped some change," the man muttered to himself, searching the ground. "Where can it be?"

"Hey," Polnareff said to the man. "Why are you following us around, glaring at us all the while?" The man looked confused. "I sense murderous intent in you."

"Huh?" The man asked. "W-Were you talking to me? Wh-What are you talking about? I got these eyes from my parents. They can't be murderous. I found the coin I dropped."

"Oh?" Eleanor asked. "Then I guess I'll have to find out if you're a Stand user or not." 

She summoned Fire Power and Polnareff summoned Silver Chariot. Fire Power went to attack the man, but his shadow suddenly grew and eyes popped out. Polnareff, seeing the shadow, jumped. But Eleanor, only seeing eyes in her dark vision didn't know what was going on and didn't jump. 

"Eleanor!" Polnareff cried, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her out of the shadow.

"So you are a Stand user!" Eleanor cried, looking at the man. The man turned and ran away without a word. 

"You're running?!" Polnareff cried. 

"Jotaro, there's an enemy!" Eleanor cried, the Japanese teen having strayed off. "An enemy appeared!"