Zeppeli

"Jonathan and Eleanor won their battle..." Speedwagon said as he looked up at a church, three days later. "But they lost everything to do so. I brought them here three days ago. They're totally alone. I hope I can give them the will to live!" 

Speedwagon walked into the building, his broken arm wrapped up and he used a cane to help him walk.

"Spirit!" Speedwagon thought. "What they need now is spirit!" Speedwagon stopped in front of Jonathan's room and his eyes widened. "It's the middle of the night, but his room is lit." Speedwagon peeked in through the crack to see a woman, who looked to be taking care of Jonathan. "What's going on? That woman! Has she been attending to JoJo all this time? Her hands are cracked from being wet for so long. She must have cooled his burns thousands of times!" 

She turned to Jonathan, and he suddenly shifted and moaned. His eyes slowly opened and he looked over at the girl.

"I'm glad," she said. Speedwagon's eyes widened and he smiled.

"He's conscious!" Speedwagon thought.

"You're through the worst of it," the girl said. "You'll be fine."

"You've been treating me?" Jonathan asked. "You... How could you be here? You look like... No, never mind. It couldn't be. You really look like her."

"Who do I look like?" The girl asked. "Erina Pendleton?" Jonathan sat up, his eyes widening and his smile wide. "It's nice to see you, Jonathan Joestar. JoJo..."

"Erina, you've really grown!"

"Me? You've grown a lot more!" Tears came to Erina's eyes. "But... It really is nice to see you again." 

"Yeah." 

Speedwagon smiled to himself.

"I wasn't cut out for that sort of work anyway," Speedwagon thought to himself, as he turned and walked towards Eleanor's room. "I'll come back later. I'll check on Eleanor now, see if she's awake." 

Speedwagon walked down the hall to Eleanor's room, and he opened it quietly. He looked in to see Eleanor's eyes open and looking up at the ceiling.

"Eleanor?" Speedwagon asked, but she didn't move.

"Speedwagon," Eleanor said quietly, and Speedwagon walked in.

"Are you feeling any better?" Speedwagon asked as he walked in and sat in a chair besides Eleanor's bed. Eleanor didn't say anything at first, thinking about her answer for a moment.

"My shoulder is shattered," Eleanor finally said. "By rib is broken. My arms and legs are covered in burns. My home is burned down to the ground. And the man I loved turned out to be faking it the entire time and tried to kill the men who raised me. I can't honestly say that I'm 'alright', Speedwagon." Eleanor started shaking, tears falling from her pale eyes, and Speedwagon took her hand in his.

"I'm sorry Eleanor," Speedwagon said quietly. "I have no idea what you're going through right now." Eleanor nodded and she let out a sigh.

"Is Jonathan doing alright?" Eleanor asked.

"He just woke up," Speedwagon said. "Apparently, a lady friend of his named Erina has been taking care of him for the past three days since I left you guys here." Eleanor smiled and she let out a chuckle.

"So that's who it was. I heard someone in his room, but I couldn't really make out a form." Speedwagon smiled.

"You really can hear far."