The Man With an Evil Spirit (long chapter)

Eleanor was in the living room of Joseph's house, talking to his wife Suzie Q, when the phone rang.

"I'll get it!" Joseph called, and the phone stopped ringing. 

Eleanor listened closely and she heard a woman on the other side of the phone.

"Calm down, Holly, what's wrong?" Joseph asked.

"Oh Papa, it's terrible," the woman, whom Eleanor assumed was Joseph's daughter Holly, said. "Jotaro was put into prison for beating up some men who attacked him, but the police are trying to let him go. The thing is, he refuses to leave the cell. He says that he has an evil spirit and that he won't leave!" 

"I'll be there on the next flight to Japan," Joseph quickly said, "And I'll also be bringing the girl I told you about, Eleanor, and my friend Avdol."

"A-Alright Papa," Holly said.

"Don't worry Holly, it'll be fine. I love you, sweetie, I'll see you soon."

"Love you too Papa, see you soon!" Joseph hung up and Eleanor sat up as Joseph walked in from the other room.

"Eleanor-" Joseph went to say.

"Got it," Eleanor said, standing and rushing up to Joseph's room to pack his things, as well as her own.

"What's going on?" Suzie Q asked.

"Just work sweetie," Joseph said, smiling. "Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it." Suzie Q smiled and she nodded.

"Alright, but you better not get into any trouble!" Suzie Q said, smiling.

"Yes, Dear." 

Eleanor quickly finished packing and she rushed back down.

"Let's go," Eleanor said, putting on glasses so others wouldn't see her blind eyes, and Joseph nodded. 

They called up Avdol, who quickly packed, and then the three rushed to the airport. They got on the next flight to Japan and were there as quickly as they possibly could. They landed and grabbed their bags, Avdol walking in a different direction and Joseph and Eleanor in another. The two were going to greet Holly first, and she would meet Avdol later.

"Papa!" Joseph and Eleanor looked over to see Holly waving to Joseph. "Over here Papa, over here!"

"Holly!" Joseph exclaimed, smiling. "Hey, outta my way!" He said to a man on the phone in front of him.

"Papa!" Holly said as she and Joseph rushed to greet each other, hugging each other tightly when they reached one another.

"I'm so glad you came!" Holly said.

"If my only daughter needs my help, I can be anywhere in the world within twenty-four hours!" Joseph stated. Holly giggled and she hugged Joseph.

"Where's mama?"

"She complained... But I told Suzie it was a business trip for the Joestar Real Estate Agency." Joseph laughed a bit and smirked.

"Papa..." Holly said quietly, hugging Joseph tighter.

"Holly..." Joseph said. "Holly. Hey, Holly! Get off of me already!" Eleanor chuckled and Joseph sent a glare her way.

"No!" Holly whined. "It's been forever since you've held me, Papa!"

"Look, you... You're a forty-five-year-old woman. How can you talk like that?"

"Oh, now you've done it! I'm going to tickle you!" Holly started tickling Joseph's sides, and he tried to hold in his laughter, but he couldn't for long.