Dio Brando

George Joestar had called for Eleanor once again. It had been a bit over a year now and she was now eight, Jonathan twelve. Eleanor knocked on the study door, hearing George call for her to come in. She walked in, George turning to her. She was dressed in long black pants, a plain white button-down shirt, black boots, and her sword on her back over her black overcoat.

"You called for me, Master Joestar?" Eleanor asked, and George nodded.

"Dio Brando is coming today, as you know," George said. Eleanor nodded.

"Yes sir."

"He will be staying in the room next to yours so that you can be in between him and Jonathan. You will also be watching him as well, as I'm sure you know. Treat him as if he was my son. But, the reason I called you was to tell you that you to make sure that you and Jonathan are home in time to greet Dio." 

"Yes, Master Joestar," Eleanor said as Jonathan called for her.

"You're dismissed, Eleanor." 

She nodded as she rushed outside where Jonathan was waiting with Danny. Jonathan turned to Eleanor and smiled.

"Come on, Eleanor!" He said as he took off running. 

Eleanor chuckled and walked behind. She didn't need to be too close to him, and she wanted to give him his space. Soon they walked over to a short stone wall, when Jonathan suddenly jumped over it and took off running. Eleanor's eyes widened and she took off after him. She ran and jumped over the wall to see Jonathan being hit and falling to the ground.

"Jonathan!" Eleanor cried.

"Damn him and wanting to become a gentleman," she thought to herself as she saw a girl who she knew, Erina, and two boys.

"So you're a Joestar?" One of the bullies asked Jonathan, as Jonathan pulled out his handkerchief. 

He went to kick Jonathan but Eleanor ran to him and grabbed the bully's leg before it hit him.

"Don't make me hurt you," Eleanor threatened and the bullies laughed.

"You think you can beat us, you crossdresser?" One of the bullies threatened. 

Eleanor didn't seem fazed by the comment, she didn't care about anything anyone said. She quickly flipped the boy, using the leg she had caught, and he fell onto his friend. Eleanor threatenly stood in front of the two, and they scooted back away from her.

"Get out of here, before I really show you what I can do," she threatened, and the two boys quickly got up and ran away. 

Eleanor turned to Jonathan, who had wiped away all of the blood from his nose. He stood and dusted off himself, making eye contact with Eleanor and nodding to indicate that he was okay. She nodded and eyed that his handkerchief fell out of his pocket, but didn't say anything. Erina walked over to Jonathan, a worried look in her eyes.

"Are you-" she went to ask Jonathan, but he cut her off.

"Just leave me alone!" Jonathan cried, causing Eleanor to frown. "Go away! I didn't attack them for your sake!" Erina's eyes widened. "I want to be a true gentleman! You were a lady in distress. A true gentleman has to be brave enough to go into a fight he knows he'll lose." Jonathan turned and started to walk away. "But one day, I will be strong enough to win." 

Eleanor sighed and she followed Jonathan, forgetting about the handkerchief that he had dropped. But Erina saw it. She picked it up and read the name that was on it.

"Jonathan Joestar," she mumbled. 

Eleanor walked beside Jonathan as they walked back to the Joestar home.