Messed Up Lovers (really long chapter)

The Crusaders had found a horse-drawn carriage near the 'hotel'. They then arrived at Karachi, the coastal town that leads Pakistan in commerce and industry, which lies near the Indus River delta. 

"Hey, a doner kebab place!" Joseph pointed out as they drove down a street in town. "Why don't we stop and get something to eat?" Joseph pulled the carriage next to the sidewalk and got out, walking towards the man selling kebabs, which is the hamburger of the middle east. "Excuse me, I'd like six of those." 

"Six will cost you a thousand yen," the seller responded.

"A thousand?" Joseph knew that the logic of the western world didn't apply here in the middle east, and he'd have to haggle for a fair price. "A thousand yen?" Joseph laughed as if he could see through the trick. "Don't mock me, now! That's far too much."

"How much would you buy them for?" The salesman challenged. 

"Make it 250 yen for six!" 

Joseph felt a bit guilty for asking for such a lower price, but he knew it was a fair deal. The salesman laughed in return. 

"If I sold them for that much, my whole family would starve to death!" The salesman gestured as if his head was being cut off.

"Then maybe I'll just buy them somewhere else," Joseph said, starting to turn away.

"Okay, friend!" The salesman stopped him. "I'm very kind to foreigners. I'll sell you six for 700 yen."

"Make it 300."

"600!"

"350!"

"550!"

"400!"

"450!"

"425!" They both finally shouted at the same time.

"I'll take them!" Joseph agreed, with a smile.

"Bye-bye, thank you!" The salesman said as he handed Joseph the sandwiches. 

Joseph was walking back over to the carriages, pausing with wide eyes to see Enyaba awake in the back row, her eyes wide and glaring. 

"Hey!" Joseph shouted. "That old lady's awake!" 

The Crusaders looked back to see Enyaba shaking, a cold sweat dripping down her face.

"I-I... I haven't said anything!" Enyaba shouted, not looking at any of the Crusaders, but at the salesman near them. "W-Why are you here before me? Do you think that I, Enyaba, would actually tell them the secret of Lord Dio's Stand?" 

The Crusaders looked to the salesman, who took off his glasses and heavy cloak to reveal a black-haired, ruby-eyed man. Not only a second after, tentacles sprang out of Enyaba's eyes, nose, and ears. The Crusaders quickly jumped out of the carriage,  the horse freaking out and the tentacles breaking parts of the carriage.

"W-What the hell are these tentacles?!" Polnareff shouted. 

"It's a flesh bud!" Eleanor responded. 

"Why..." Enyaba breathed out. "Why have you come to kill me?!"

"It means that Lord Dio truly trusts no one," the salesman replied. "I will be making sure you never speak again. And as for you five there... I will be taking your lives." The salesman tsked. "Except the girl, she lives. Maybe."

"Old lady!" Polnareff shouted as Enyaba continued to be killed by the flesh bud, blood splattering everywhere as she fell out of the carriage and onto the ground.