Ugly of Gray

Eleanor gripped her seat tightly as she sat beside Kakyoin, in front of Jotaro and Joseph. A cold sweat slowly fell down her face as she struggled to keep whatever was in her stomach from coming out all over Kakyoin, and possibly others. 

"Eleanor..." Eleanor heard a calm voice whisper, and she froze. 

That voice. Those eyes she sensed on her. That gaze. The deathly calmness and slight lust that came from the voice. 

"Dio," Eleanor whispered, wriggling in her seat even more from the uncomfortable and yet wanting gaze she felt from thousands of miles away. The feeling was suddenly gone, but Eleanor still gripped her seat in slight fear of the plane. 

"Stop wiggling around so much," Jotaro snapped at Eleanor from behind her. 

"You try being in my position and we'll see who's talking!" Eleanor snapped back at Jotaro. 

She took in long and heavy breaths, knowing Jotaro was probably surprised at her outburst. 

"She hates planes because she can't hear anything to steady her," Joseph whispered to Jotaro. "She doesn't trust planes." 

"Shut up, old man!" Eleanor snapped back, hearing Joseph's whispers. 

"Eleanor." Eleanor looked over at Kakyoin, who she heard had a small smile as he placed his hand over Eleanor's. "Don't worry, we're going to be fine." 

Eleanor nodded slightly, not convinced, but liking the feel of Kakyoin's reassuring hand on her own. A buzzing sound suddenly had the five alert, looking over to see what looked like a giant beetle flying around the plane, Jotaro standing. 

"A... A rhinoceros beetle?" Jotaro asked. "No... A stag beetle!" 

"No," Eleanor said as she stood, seemingly forgetting her fear of the plane. "It's a Stand, I can see it."

"Are we really encountering another Stand user?" Joseph asked, as if he was surprised. The bug Stand suddenly zoomed down near the seats, Joseph standing now. "It hid in the shadow of the seats..." 

"W-Where did it go?" Avdol asked as Jotaro took a few steps forward. 

"Jotaro, move!" Eleanor suddenly shouted and she pushed Jotaro away to reveal the bug Stand near her head now, the bug seeming a bit larger than it was before. 

"I don't need you trying to be my hero," Jotaro snapped at Eleanor as he stood beside her, looking at the bug Stand. "It's disgusting... but leave this to me." 

"Be my guest, 'cause I agree with you about your second sentence," Eleanor said as she took a step back to give Jotaro space.

"B-Be careful," Avdol warned. "I heard there is a user of a bug Stand that likes to rip out the tongues of its victims." 

"Star Platinum!" Jotaro summoned his Stand, and Star Platinum tried to hit the bug Stand, but it dodged the attack. 

"I-It dodged!" Joseph cried. 

"I-I can't believe it!" Avdol cried. "It's faster than Star Platinum, whose speed and precision are such that they can grasp bullets."

"It has to be a Stand..." Kakyoin breathed out. "It's a Stand!" 

"I already told you guys that, Kakyoin," Eleanor stated as she stepped forward and pulled out her Stand, Power Thief. "The question, is where is the user hiding." Foam started to form from the bug's mouth, a tentacle-like thing coming from its mouth. "It's attacking!" 

The tentacle shot out towards Jotaro, Star Platinum raising it' hand in front of its mouth, but the tentacle pierced the Stand's hand, continuing to go towards Star Platinums tongue.