THIS BOOK HAS BEEN EDITED

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I've gone back and edited every single chapter in this book! It took two days, but you can now read it without cringing at the lack of editing. 

I also completely changed the main fight from Iggy the Gum Chewing Fool, because I realized that Eleanor should be 100% in her element when it comes to fighting a blind Stand user. 

I also think it should be easier to read through the story now because when editing I cleared up a few things I saw that might've been confusing when you first read the story. For instance, the way Eleanor's Stand, Fire Power, works. She takes Stands when the user's energy is low, and Fire Power gains the ability of the Stand she took. For instance, when she takes The World, Fire Power is now able to now stop time. It can control flames, from Magicians Red, it can change the shape of vehicles from Wheel of Fortune, etc. 

I know in the Tower of Gray chapter I made it seem like Fire Power was collecting individual Stands, but even I found that confusing, despite being the one who wrote it lol. 

Thank you all for your constant support! I love all of you, I love all of the supporting comments you've left, and I love hearing that my writing helps make your days. I hope you enjoy The Past Always Comes Back to Haunt You The Sequel just as much as this story! The sequel will have a lot more lovey moments between Jotaro and Eleanor. 

So, if you guys ever want to go back and re-read this story, I hope you can do so in comfort! If you'd like to support me, the best way to do that would be to follow me on my social media platforms if you can! I'm on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, and I have my own website/blog, which is faithstarwalker.com. Just search 'Faith Starwalker' on just about any platform and you'll find me! 

I especially appreciate it because I'm coming out with an original book sometime soon! So if you enjoy my writing, consider following me so you'll get to see the book when it comes out :D I'm self-publishing, so you guys are my way of getting the word out ;) 

Also, I drew that picture above lol. Because I'm choosing to stay faceless I've been drawing artwork of my own avatar. If any of you would like to take a shot at drawing me, tag me anywhere, I'd love to see it! 

All of you are amazing! Thank you so much! 

Also, you can write to me at;

Faith StarwalkerPO Box 271 Grandview, MO 64030